E3 Live A.F.A .
One of the top 10 true superfoods on Earth!
Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae, A.F.A. has such a complete nutritional profile that it is sometimes referred to as the #1 Superfood. We'll leave it to you to decide where to place it on your personal list of SuperFoods.
Containing more protein, B12 and chlorophyll than any other food source, A.F.A. has the additional benefit that its nutrients are active and in forms that are directly accessible to the body. One of the most important benefits of A.F.A is that the essential amino acid profile is virtually identical to that required by the human body. The benefits include:
- Contains all nine essential amino acids and both semi-essential amino acids which are required to aid in the construction of new tissue, enzymes and hormones.
- Concentrated source of arginine, known to build and tone muscle tissue.
- Contain both glyco-proteins and carbohydrates, so the body can access the nutrients without the use of digestive energy reserves to convert them.
- High concentration of beta-carotene that helps to fight some types of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- High levels of antioxidants restrict the growth of free radicals and toxins.
- Contains calcium and magnesium, which are essential for strong bones.
- Has a high level of iron, useful for anemic people and pregnant or lactating women.
- It helps to reduce anxiety and treat sleep disorders.
- It is popular in weight reduction diets.
“The greatest value of A.F.A. is not only its nutrient concentration, but its effect on the nervous system, specifically the pituitary, pineal, and hypothalamus. People taking A.F.A. have reported an overall increase in mental alertness, mental stamina, short and long term memory, problem solving, creativity, dream recall, a greater sense of well-being and centeredness.” Dr Gabriel Cousens.