Ultimate Green Drink Powder
"As someone with a busy life style, I’m so happy to have found a quick and easy way for me to get the nutrition I need. I swear by this stuff it makes me feel great! And even though it's hard core greens and other intense stuff with nothing sweet in it, it still tastes more like a salad than all the other green powders I've tried. Some of them we're strictly pond water tasting so this one is a big improvement in taste and how I feel." ~ Dave N., California
- 21 of Nature’s most nutrient-rich foods!
- Fully Bioavailable Vitamins and Minerals!
- The nine most Potent SuperGreens on Earth!
- All Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Raw and Pure!
- Boost your Immune System!
- Detoxify and Nourish Yourself!
- The six most important Adaptogens for your Endocrine System!
- Balance your blood pH!
- Chlorophyll to pump your cells with oxygen!
- No cheap fillers, sweeteners, or stale ingredients!
- Simply the cleanest, most potent SuperGreens powder available anywhere!
The easiest way to get the world's most nutritious SuperGreens, Adaptogens, and Phyto-Nutrients!
Gaia Greens is unique among all the green drinks due to the synergistic blend of the 9 best SuperGreens, and the 6 most potent Adaptogens from the around the world. Gaia Greens is foundational to your health and well-being! In fact it's so important, that you'll find it in many Sarvaa SuperFoods, such as : Pacha Protein, Vitality Elixir and Mayan Chocolate.
"I’m usually trashed after a 30 mile mountain bike ride, but I started using Gaia Greens in some OJ instead of Gatorade, and now my recovery time is about an hour instead of a day." ~ Nathan M., Colorado
Benefits of Gaia Greens:
1. Balanced macro- and micro-nutrients that support your entire body, including your liver, kidneys, GI tract, thyroid, adrenals, reproductive organs, pancreas, gall bladder, lungs, heart, joints, nerves, eyes, hair, nails, skin, and detox your body, and help to balance hormone levels, supports your eyes, skin, nails and organs.
2. Ultimate cleansing and nourishing herbs such as Nettle Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Tulsi Leaf, Turmeric Root, and Moringa Leaf.
3. The two most expensive and potent freshwater algaes, AFA and Open-wall Chlorella, which are 60% bioavailable protein, and loaded with vitamins, minerals, photo-nutrients and chlorophyll.
4. Gaia Greens includes the two most mineral rich Sea Vegetables to support your whole body, Dulse and Kelp from a small organic Kelp farm in a very pristine, remote spot in the North Atlantic Canadian coastal zone. These amazing Sea Veggies will keep you healthy and strong all day, and nourish you from your thyroid to your toes!*
5. Enjoy the wonderful benefits of the five most revered Medicinal Mushrooms from the healing traditions spanning East to West. We source the five cleanest, most carefully grown Certified Organic Medicinal Mushroom from a small lab in Northern California. None of our mushrooms ever come from those sketchy suppliers from China. We happily pay over twice the price for the best of the best!
6. Anti-Inflammatory. In addition to all the above benefits, you get an unparalleled blend of anti-inflammatory benefits for your whole system from your joints to your skin. You already know about Turmeric and it's amazing and potent anti-inflammation qualities. Good News! Tulsi Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Kelp, Dulse, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, Camu-Camu Berries are all incredibly helpful to you whole body as it's constantly trying to come back to equilibrium and out of excess inflammation.
Moringa, Potent and Rare Part of Gaia Greens:
Did you know? One tablespoon of Gaia Greens Superfood is equivalent to a large, intense Superfood salad!
Story: "To formulate Gaia Greens, and to calculate the serving size, we actually made the most amazing "beyond salad" with nine super greens, five adaptogen roots, and five medicinal mushrooms. Next we fully dehydrated the impressive array. Once it was dry we made it into a fine powder. And finally we put it on the gram scale, and it weighed in at exactly 6 grams. And that's what you get in every 6 gram tablespoon of Gaia Greens! " Derek Van Atta, Founder of Sarvaa Superfood.
"I like taking Gaia Greens in a kind of "gatorade" with water, lemon juice, a little salt, and a little sweetener. Really tasty to sip on and simply enjoy it in addition to all of its health benefits." ~ Victoria S., Colorado
Why all the hype around green drinks?
Take a moment to think about a day in the life of most American diets. What does it look like? (Note: Buckle up here. Things are about to get rough...) Here's an example: Breakfast kicks off the day with either a bowl of cereal, or a couple of eggs, perhaps some sausage links or strips of bacon. Maybe some buttered bread or a pastry or some hash browns on the side.And a cup of coffee or two. Lunch is a quick stop into a fast food place that might include a burger or a sandwich with a bit of iceberg lettuce, fries or chips on the side. Add in a large soda to wash it all down. Now we get to mid-afternoon and the candy dish at the receptionist's desk has some high-fructose bombs. About four of those spikes your blood sugar for twenty minutes and then you want more. Now onto dinner. Pork chops or GMO beef, some mashed potatoes. And maybe a side of peas, because someone like Mom once said that a little bit of greens ought to be eaten, right? A beer or two, or a glass of wine or a cocktail often goes down with this kind of dinner. Top off the evening with some ice cream with chocolate (high fructose corn syrup) syrup, or perhaps cookies or cake. This is what known as the "Standard American Diet". Some call it S.A.D. And it is!
Maybe that example was extreme to you, but unfortunately it's fairly typical in the US today. The only good news in that S.A.D. example is that there's some protein, but there's way too much starch, and it's terribly lacking in Micro-Nutrients. It missing many of the "Big Ten Vitamins and Minerals" that everyone has heard of and needs everyday to avoid serious diseases, brain fog and fatique. And it's completely missing the lessor known, but equally critical Micro-Nutrients. And where are the greens? Iceberg lettuce doesn't count (sorry, it's not nutritionally worth much, if anything) and those little peas at the end are simply not even in the same league as dark leafy greens, sea veggies or fresh water algae!
In a culture that unabashedly ---and therefore, fairly unconsciously--- promotes a highly manufactured, meat-based, starch-based, high fructose corn syrup-based diet, it may feel like coming up with a better way to eat is really hard. How do you stay full? How can you go out and enjoy most restaurants?
To answer those questions, first you should know that there's nothing wrong with eating meat and starches. But it is of utmost importance to know where all your animal products comes from and how they are processed. Starches, while they have their place in your digestive functioning, do not need to take the lead in your eating habits.
So in looking at how to feel and stay full, please become curious about healthy fats (organic coconut oil, organic palm oil, organic olive oil, etc.) instead of relying on "junk oils" such as canola oil. Instead, these healthy fats will encourage your stomach to feel satisfied and let your body burn the fuel you feed yourself more efficiently. They'll also enhance the flavors of your dishes for emotional comfort.
When eating out, most restaurants these days will accommodate requests for a customized dish. Think about ordering their cleanest meats or fish, and substitute bread and potatoes for brussel sprouts or asparagus. Get creative! Have fun!
What do SuperGreens have to do with anything anyway, and why eat more greens? "Basic Greens" and SuperGreens are what keep your body from building up unwanted toxins during digestion and elimination. And they are the building blocks for cell renewal (think happy & thriving Mitochondria), and put a bounce in your step. Protein, fiber, all the major and minor vitamins and minerals, plus the potent phyto-nutrients and other critical trace elements can all be found in dark, colorful vegetables!
Now enter Gaia Greens. This is a practically a miracle powder right at your fingertips. If you feel good about incorporating one giant salad of dark leafy, colorful, crunch-alicious veggies into your daily meal routine, then Gaia Greens makes it even easier! Whether you are already a health food nut or someone just starting on the path of better nutrition, a tablespoon of this Sarvaa creation a day will let your mind rest at ease that you've received a incredibly high dose of nutrient-dense, leave-no-prisoners detoxifying agents, and immune boosting wholesomeness!
And not only will you have peace of mind, you'll have peace of body. And consider this lovely practice: Take a few moments each day to really feel your body and it's "energy field". Take a few deliberate and conscious breaths. And then just pass to be fully "in" your body. How do you feel? Don't think about the person next to you. Think about you! And really feel yourself in Body, Mind, and Soul.
Take Stock of your Day. Did you take your Gaia Greens today? Did you eat whole foods instead of a frozen, processed, how-did-they-get-that-texture what-cha-ma-call it? What feels differently to you in this moment?
1. How do I take Gaia Greens?
The two most popular ways to to use Gaia:
A. Put 2-4 teaspoons into a small glass with 2 oz of high-grade water and drink as a quick Superfood "Shot" of green goodness.
B. Put 2-4 teaspoons in 10-20 oz of water, coconut water, or lemon juice, and sip for hours. (This method works really nicely for weight loss if it replaces a starchy meal or helps you avoid poor quality snacking.)
2. How much, and how often should I take Gaia Greens?
Suggested Routine for your first month: Start with 1 teaspoon a day for the first week, then 2 teaspoons per day the following week, then 3-4 teaspoons per day to maintain optimum cellular happiness.
3. Can I take too much green superfood?
Yes, but it would take a lot. Use common sense. Some people taking larger amounts right away may get a mild stimulation from the highly-concentrated energy contained in Gaia Greens. Others may get a slight “cleansing reaction.” If you eat primarily fresh, whole foods on a daily basis, you may not generate any kind of a “cleansing reaction” like someone with the average American diet. But why bother with even a tiny bit of discomfort? Start easy and slow. See above routine for your first month. Then see what your body really wants.*
4. What is different or better about Gaia Greens vs. other Green Superfoods?
A comprehensive answer would take six pages. However, in a nutshell, the answer is:
1. Unsurpassed quality! Most green powders include non-organic greens, or very cheap greens like wheatgrass, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa, spinach or kale powders. Gaia Greens is the result of the best of leading edge nutritional science with a healthy dose of Ancient Wisdom that has stood the test of time, and therefore only includes the nine most potent and beneficial SuperGreens on Earth to give you maximum vibrancy!
2. No Fillers or Sweeteners! Most green powders include cheap fillers such as carrot powder, tomato powder, flax powder (which turns rancid within days), apple powder, or coconut flour. Some green "superfoods" include sweeteners, grains, and stevia powder. Sarvaa Gaia Greens is nothing but the most intense nutrient rich botanicals from small farms with healthy soil and no toxic chemicals!
3. Rare Ingredients you don't get in your daily diet. Sarvaa Gaia Greens even features E3 Live AFA algae! AFA is the most sought after and certainly the most expensive algae. The finest qualiity AFA algae on the planet comes from the E3 Live company which sources AFA from the cleanest zone of Upper Klamath Lake and then does extensive testing to ensure no contamination is present in even the most minute quantities! You'll enjoy how good it feels in your body every time you use it. And the E3 Live AFA that you get in Gaia Greens, costs us over $126 per pound! Even in wholesale bulk quantities we purchase from them!
4. Bioavailable Vitamins and Minerals! Do you know how few of the synthetic vitamins that are added to pills and powders actually arrive inside your cells? Almost none! Your body evolved over hundreds of thousands of years eating whole-food nutrients. Your body expects to see vitamins and minerals in a context of other co-factors that work synergistically together. Therefore when you consume synthetic vitamins or overly isolated minerals in food, your cells mostly ignore them, and this in turn forces your liver and kidneys to work harder to process these "fake vitamins" out of your bloodstream and get rid of them.
5. Food as Medicine. Gaia Greens not only delivers potent Macro- and Micro-nutrients that you need daily, but also offer your body the best of the tonic Herbs, Sea Veggies, Fresh-Water Veggies, Adaptogen roots and Medicinal Mushroom that support your Immune System, Endocrine System, Nervous System and Brain. No other green powders deliver this unique, powerful, and synergistic collection of tonic herbs, SuperFruits, and Mushrooms to support you no matter what life throws at you!
6. Balanced and Sustaining. You can use Gaia Greens for your potent daily dose of both macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients. The unique formulation can support your nutritional needs, pH balance, blood sugar balance, hormone balance, immune system balance and mild blood cleansing as well! *
Gaia Greens SuperFood Ingredients:
From the Land: Organic Moringa Leaf, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Tulsi Leaf (Holy Basil), Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Camu-Camu Berries, Organic Celery Seed, Organic Cinnamon,
From Fresh Water: Organic E3 LiveTM AFA (Alphanizomeon Flos Aqua) Upper Klamath Blue-Green Algae, Organic Chlorella Algae (Open Wall for best digestion)
From the Sea: Organic Kelp and Organic Dulse, both sourced from a protected, pristine and remote part of the North Atlantic.
From under the Earth: Organic Ashwaganda Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Wildcrafted Shilajit, and Organic Ginger Root.
From the Mushroom Realm: Organic Cordyseps, Organic Reishi, Organic Chaga, Organic Lions Mane, Organic Fu Ling (Poria).
Note: And don’t forget, Gaia Greens is a potent benefit you get in these four amazing Sarvaa SuperFood Meal Replacements
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Love Your Body! Love Everybody!
I’m a natural health practioner and have had great success with my clients on this product.
Love the results!
I ordered both the Gaia greens and Love elixir. I have only been using these items for a week. So far, I feel better, my energy levels have increased. I have even noticed my sugar cravings have decreased as well as my appetite. I’m excited to try some of the other products available!!
Great way to start the day! I blend a tablespoon with a litre of water and the juice of one lemon (about 2 tablespoons), one tablespoon of collagen and one tablespoon of Sarvaa Super C (another awesome product)! I love that it is super clean- no fillers. You are truly getting what you are paying for!!
This product is amazing! I haven’t been able to eat veggies or salads for well over a year due to a twisted intestine. Fibers especially get stuck and cause horrifically painful life-threatening blockages. Before my injury I was a vegetarian, I can’t tell you how much my body misses vegetables. Gaia Greens and Chlorella Blast have changed my life. I’m getting my energy back and feeling super fantastic since I’ve started these. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I am a senior with a busy lifestyle. I eat very very well and am a good weight. I always start my day with a whole fruit and vegetable blended drink with Saarva Gaia Greens. Reason? Because I feel good when I do. I ran out years ago and bought a green powder at the store, thinking it would be fine. Well, it wasn't. The taste was not as good and my body was not as happy. Pretty simple.
Love this stuff! The first thing that goes in my body each morning is a tall glass of water with a big spoonful of Gaia Greens and some lemon juice. It's probably the best thing I do for my body all day. My mind has a clarity that it otherwise would not, and my body can feel the difference too.
You don't have to be a genius to figure out how good this stuff is. Just read the label. Look at all those amazing ingredients, all from the best sources on the planet.
This stuff is the real deal.
I use four or five different Sarvaa products on a regular basis, but if I were stuck on an island and could only have one, Gaia Greens would be the one.
I've tried a TON of organic green powders, knowing I need more greens in my diet, yet not exactly liking the taste. Instead, I'd hide it in smoothies or chase it with juice, etc. Then THIS--!--a Greens Superfood product I actually enjoy the taste of, straight up, in water only! It is wonderfully well balanced and the ingredients are unmatched to any other greens on the market, in my opinion. As a health food professional, I highly recommend this product for everybody! Can't say enough good things about the awesome ingredients and quality of Sarvaa Superfood! :)
I take this with my lunch and have pretty much eliminated that slump that I used to get soon after my meal. It seems to give me more mental energy.
I've been using green powders for years, and this is a superior product. Smooth texture, and tastes green and herbaceous, not that weird artificial taste some green powders have. No fillers, worth every penny!