Ultimate Organic SuperGreens and SuperAdaptogens Drink Powder
Renew your cells and feel vibrant! Sarvaa Gaia Greens is a supplement that you can incorporate into your daily routine to improve your immunity, organ health, and overall vitality.
"As someone with a busy lifestyle, I’m so happy to have found a quick and easy way for me to get the nutrition I need. I swear by this stuff, it makes me feel great! And even though it's hardcore greens and other intense stuff with nothing sweet in it, it still tastes more like a salad than all the other green powders I've tried. Some of them we're strictly pond water tasting so this one is a big improvement in taste and how I feel." ~ Dave N., California
Sarvaa Gaia Greens is:
- All Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Raw and Pure.
- 23 of Nature’s most nutrient-rich foods.
- Fully Bioavailable Vitamins and Minerals.
- The Nine Most Potent SuperGreens on Earth.
- A Major Boost to Your Immune System.
- Simultaneous Detoxification and Nourishment.
- The Six Most Important Adaptogens for Your Endocrine System.
- Balance in Your Blood pH.
- Chlorophyll to Refresh and Renew Your Cells with Oxygen.
- NO Grasses, Cheap Fillers, Sweeteners, or Stale Ingredients.
- Simply the Cleanest, Most Potent SuperGreens Powder Available Anywhere!
The easiest way to get the world's most nutritious SuperGreens, Adaptogens, and Phytonutrients!
Gaia Greens stands out among all the green drink formulas due to the synergistic blend of the 9 most bioavailable SuperGreens and the 6 most potent Adaptogens from the around the world. Gaia Greens is foundational to your health and well-being! In fact it's so important, that you'll find it in other Sarvaa SuperFoods, such as Pacha Protein, Vitality Elixir and Mayan Chocolate.
"I’m usually trashed after a 30 mile mountain bike ride, but I started using Gaia Greens in some OJ instead of Gatorade, and now my recovery time is about an hour instead of a day." ~ Nathan M., Colorado
Benefits of Gaia Greens Superfood Powder:
- Gaia Greens is comprised of balanced macro- and micro-nutrients that support your entire body. This fusion of superfoods has the capacity to detoxify your body, help balance hormone levels, and deeply nourish and support your organs. It works to improve and enhance the health and function of so many aspects of the body such as your liver, kidneys, GI tract, thyroid, adrenals, reproductive organs, pancreas, gall bladder, lungs, heart, joints, nerves, eyes, hair, nails, and skin.
- Includes deeply cleansing and nutrimental herbs such as Nettle Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Tulsi Leaf, Turmeric Root, and Moringa Leaf.
- Gaia Greens Gaia Greens uses AFA and Open-wall Chlorella which are two of the most potent and valued freshwater algaes. These extraordinary organisms have 60% bioavailable protein, and are loaded with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and chlorophyll.
- Gaia Greens includes two of the most mineral rich sea vegetables to support the health of your body. We use Dulse and Kelp that are grown in a small organic Kelp farm, in a very pristine and remote part of the North Atlantic Canadian coast. These seaweeds are rich in dozens of vitamins, minerals including Iodine which supports metabolic functioning, increases energy, acts as a detoxifying agent, and many other things to keep you healthy and strong.
- Enjoy the benefits of the five most revered Medicinal Mushrooms from the healing traditions spanning East to West. We source the five cleanest, most carefully grown Certified Organic Medicinal Mushroom from a small lab in Northern California. It is common for many of these mushrooms to come from China, where they aren’t grown in a way that serves our health. We use this small lab in California where they care for these mushrooms in a way that is in alignment with our commitment to the health of our customers and ourselves.
- In addition to all the above benefits, you get an unparalleled blend of anti-inflammatory benefits for your whole system from your joints to your skin. You may already know about Turmeric and its powerful anti-inflammatory qualities, but many of our ingredients such as Tulsi Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Kelp, Dulse, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, and Camu-Camu Berries are all incredibly helpful for your whole body as you claim equilibrium and move out of excess inflammation.
"As co-owners of Sarvaa Superfood, Derek and I take Gaia Greens and Superfruit C every single day. They are foundational to our health and vibrancy. Yes, we're biased, but we are also walking testimonials to how powerful these nutrients really are!" ~ Bronwyn Beatta
The Top Ingredient in Gaia Greens: Moringa Leaf
Did you know? One tablespoon of Gaia Greens Superfood is equivalent to a large, intense Superfood salad!
"I like taking Gaia Greens in a kind of "gatorade" with water, lemon juice, a little salt, and a little sweetener. Really tasty to sip on and simply enjoy it in addition to all of its health benefits." ~ Victoria S., Colorado
Organic SuperGreens and Your Next Level
What are SuperGreens really all about? Why eat more greens? Basic Greens and SuperGreens are what keep your body from building up unwanted toxins during digestion and elimination. They are the building blocks for cell renewal (think happy & thriving Mitochondria), which help you feel lighter, brighter and more alive. Protein, fiber, all the major and minor vitamins and minerals, potent phytonutrients and other critical trace elements can all be found in dark, colorful vegetables.
If you feel good about incorporating one giant salad of dark leafy, colorful, crunchy veggies into your daily meal routine, then Gaia Greens makes this even easier! Whether you are into health food or just starting on the path of better nutrition, a tablespoon of Gaia Greens adds an incredibly high dose of nutrients, detoxifying agents, and immune boosting wholesomeness.
Consider this practice:
Take a few moments each day to really feel your body. Take a few conscious breaths, and see what it's like to consent to being fully in your body. Notice how you feel? Rather than judging your state of being, see how it feels when you're in surrender with just the way you feel, right now. Just for a moment forget about your to-do list or the person next to you and bring your attention, your presence, right where you find yourself.
When you bring your presence and your consciousness into your body, this profoundly invigorates your health, your immune system, clarity and well-being. Pairing this practice up with taking Gaia Greens will add a greater degree of strength and receptivity for your body to absorb all the goodness our Earth is sharing with us.
1. How do I take Gaia Greens?
The two most popular ways to to use Gaia:
A. Shake 2-4 teaspoons into a small glass with 2 ounces of high-grade water and drink as a quick Superfood "Shot" of green goodness.
B. Put 2-4 teaspoons in 10-20 ounces of water, coconut water, or diluted lemon juice, and sip for hours. (This method works really nicely for weight loss, especially if it replaces a starchy meal or helps you avoid poor-quality snacking.)
2. How much, and how often should I take Gaia Greens?
Suggested routine for your first month: Start with 1 teaspoon a day for the first week, then 2 teaspoons per day the following week. At this point, feel free to take 3-4 teaspoons per day to maintain optimum cellular happiness.
3. Can I take too much green superfood?
Yes, but it would take a lot. Use common sense. Some people taking larger amounts right away may get a mild stimulation in their guts from the highly-concentrated energy contained in Gaia Greens. Others may get a slight “cleansing reaction.” If you eat primarily fresh, whole foods on a daily basis, you may not generate any kind of a “cleansing reaction” like someone who regularly indulges in eating the average American diet. Start easy and slow. See the above suggested routine for your first month, then tune in and listen to what your body really wants.*
4. What is different or better about Gaia Greens vs. other Green Superfoods?
1. This is a product of the highest quality! Most green powders include non-organic greens, and many of them are cheap greens such as wheatgrass, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa, spinach or kale powders. Gaia Greens is the result of the leading edge in nutritional science with an understanding and deep appreciation for the Ancient Wisdom perspective of plants as medicine. All this has led us to combine nine of some of the most potent and beneficial SuperGreens on Earth, to give you a way to access your greatest vibrancy!
2. No fillers or sweeteners! Most green powders include cheap fillers such as carrot powder, tomato powder, flax powder (which can go rancid after sitting on the shelf for too long), apple powder, and coconut flour. Other green superfood powders include sweeteners, grains, and stevia. Sarvaa Gaia Greens has no fillers or sweeteners, for we are committed to the purest, most cleanly-sourced, highly nutrient-dense botanicals that are cared for from the moment they are sewn in the ground to the moment they arrive to your home.
3. Rare ingredients you don't get in your daily diet. Sarvaa Gaia Greens features E3 Live AFA algae. AFA is one of the most sought after and therefore one of the most expensive algaes in the world. The finest quality AFA algae on the planet comes from E3 Live, a company which sources AFA from the cleanest zone of Upper Klamath Lake. They do extensive testing on their algae to ensure no contamination is present in even the most minute quantities. AFA is a rich source of vitamin B12 which is essential for a vegan diet. Many natural sources of vitamin B12 aren't actually absorbed and digested in our bodies do to their “inactive vitamin analogues.” AFA, on the other hand, contains bioavailable B12 vitamins, making it useful and accessible to your body.
4. Bioavailable vitamins and minerals! Did you know that only a few of the synthetic vitamins that are added to pills and powders are actually absorbed by your cells? Your body evolved over hundreds of thousands of years eating whole food nutrients. Therefore our bodies are in harmony with the vitamins and minerals that are naturally and organically derived from whole food. Gaia Greens is a source of whole food vitamins and minerals. Otherwise, when you consume synthetic vitamins or overly-isolated minerals in food, your cells mostly ignore them, and this in turn forces your liver and kidneys to work much harder to process these useless vitamins out of your bloodstream. When you consume Gaia Greens, you are doing your liver and kidneys a huge favor!
5. Food as Medicine. Gaia Greens not only delivers potent macro- and micro-nutrients that you need daily, but also offers your body the best of the tonic herbs, sea veggies, fresh-water veggies, adaptogenic roots and medicinal mushrooms. All these support your Immune System, Endocrine System, Nervous System and Brain. This is truly one-of-a-kind green powder that delivers a powerful synergistic collection of greens, superfruits, roots and mushrooms to nourish and support you fully.
Gaia Greens SuperFood Ingredients:
From the Land: Organic Moringa Leaf, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Tulsi Leaf (Holy Basil), Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Acerola Cherries, Organic Camu-Camu Berries, Organic Celery Seed, Organic Cinnamon
From Fresh Water: Organic E3 LiveTM AFA (Alphanizomeon Flos Aqua) Upper Klamath Blue-Green Algae, Organic Chlorella Algae (Open Wall for best digestion)
From the Sea: Organic Kelp and Organic Dulse, both sourced from a protected, pristine and remote part of the North Atlantic
From Under the Earth: Organic Ashwaganda Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Wildcrafted Shilajit, and Organic Ginger Root
From the Mushroom Realm: Organic Cordyceps, Organic Reishi, Organic Chaga, Organic Lion's Mane, Organic Fu Ling Poria
From the Probiotic Realm: 8 Live and Active Strains of Probiotics
Note: Gaia Greens is a powerful component in three of our four delicious and nutritious Sarvaa Meal Replacements
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Love Your Body! Love Everybody!
I've tried a TON of organic green powders, knowing I need more greens in my diet, yet not exactly liking the taste. Instead, I'd hide it in smoothies or chase it with juice, etc. Then THIS--!--a Greens Superfood product I actually enjoy the taste of, straight up, in water only! It is wonderfully well balanced and the ingredients are unmatched to any other greens on the market, in my opinion. As a health food professional, I highly recommend this product for everybody! Can't say enough good things about the awesome ingredients and quality of Sarvaa Superfood! :)
I take this with my lunch and have pretty much eliminated that slump that I used to get soon after my meal. It seems to give me more mental energy.
I've been using green powders for years, and this is a superior product. Smooth texture, and tastes green and herbaceous, not that weird artificial taste some green powders have. No fillers, worth every penny!
From the first day of using these products I started to feel healthier. I could feel my body cleansing itself of toxins and I had a ton more energy. Solay is the real deal. Everything in there is super high quality. Derek and his team have done tons of research to find the best superfoods out there. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with all of us!
I like making these greens into a kind of gatorade with water, lemon juice, a little salt, and a little sweetener. Really tasty to sip on and simply enjoy it in addition to all of its health benefits.
We all know how challenging it can be to get the optimal amount of greens in our diet. Gaia greens is the easiest and most high quality solution I've found in my busy life. Cheers to your health!
I’m usually trashed after a 30 mile mountain bike ride, but I started using Gaia Greens in some OJ instead of Gatorade, and now my recovery time is about an hour instead of a day.
As someone with a busy life style, I’m so happy to have found a quick and easy way for me to get the nutrition I need. I swear by this stuff it makes me feel great! And even though it's hard core greens and other intense stuff with nothing sweet in it, it still tastes more like a salad than all the other green powders I've tried. Some of them we're strictly pond water tasting so this one is a big improvement in taste and how I feel.