Golden Bliss - Powdered Turmeric Supplement
- Reduce Your Inflammation Effectively.
- Boost Your Immune System.
- Restore Your Inherent Vitality.
- Speed Recovery from Illness or Stress.
- Support Healthy Weight Management.
- Lessen Fatigue.
- Help Regulate Hormones.
- Alkalize Your Blood pH.
- Delicious, Vegan, Organic, Raw!
- Ultimate Anti-Inflammatory Powder.
- Includes the 9 Best Powdered Herbs, Probiotics, and Spices for naturally reducing inflammation!
- Loaded with Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Harmonizes Tried-and-True Ancient Healing Traditions with Modern Science.
- Add to smoothies, or add to warm milk for a "Golden Milk" drink.
- 80 grams, 40-60 Servings per jar
"Golden Bliss powder reduced the pain and stiffness in my joints in 48 hours! I love the taste too!" Chris Spears, CO
Sarvaa Golden Bliss is a carefully tailored superfood powder that exists to enhance your performance at work and home, reduce pain associated with inflammation, and aid with physical recovery. Golden Bliss comprises of whole root turmeric and turmeric extract for a powerful dose of curcuminoids. These two top ingredients are enhanced with other potent anti-inflammatory superfruits and spices to really bring your body back into a state of ease and grace.
A Word on Inflammation
We all know that inflammation can cause minor to major health issues. But what is it really? And why does inflammation occur?
The anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin and other inflammation-reducing superfruits are being actively studied throughout the scientific community, among traditional herbalists, and other branches of natural medicine. Inflammation, within a healthy immune system, is actually a protective mechanism that surrounds an injury or illness. Your body sends increased blood flow and immune cells to the area that is aggravated, and sometimes cells can get damaged in the process of this inflammation response. In a healthy immune system, the inflammation response subsides when it knows that the body is on the mend.
In a less healthy immune system, inflammation can get out of hand. Your body may feel like it's under a constant barrage of stresses, and it may not know when to reduce what was once a healthy inflammatory response. Stress can come from many places, and not just from a difficult work environment or a challenging relationship. It is also possible to have excessive inflammation from eating unhealthily or being around toxins in the air.
Bonus Tip: When trying to reduce inflammation, remove aggravants from your diet such as refined sugar, flour, dairy, and alcohol. For some, it may even be helpful to remove foods in the Nightshade family. This practice of removing irritating foods has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation in many people, especially those with internal inflammation.
"I love to add some of this powder to my smoothies. And sometimes I make a 'Golden Milk' with almond milk or coconut milk with a 1/2 a teaspoon of Golden Bliss. It's a brilliant combination that leaves my palate happy, and my body-mind feeling more vitality and delight" C. Shane, Health Coach
For thousands of years cultures around the world have created “tonics” that nourish and cleanse the body. Inspired by the Ayurvedic formulas that have stood the test of time for centuries, Golden Bliss adds in the benefit of decades of science to create the optimal ratio of organic, non-gmo, raw, gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan ingredients!
How Golden Bliss is Different from Other Turmeric Powders
In a world full of food products and supplements that primarily focus on profit as opposed to purity and quality, Sarvaa Golden Bliss takes the highest path for your health. Why? Because of an absolute commitment to the absolute finest quality superfoods on the planet! Like all of Sarvaa's creations, Golden Bliss has no preservatives, and no junky fruit juices or flavorings. Everything you taste is the way it naturally tastes from Mother Earth.
The Ingredients of Golden Bliss
1. We start off with whole-root Turmeric blended into an ideal ratio with Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids). This optimized ratio acts to balance your system by "up-regulating" the processes in your body that are deficient. And also simultaneously "down-regulating" some of the components in your body that are unnaturally cranked up. This is why Turmeric is such a threat to the Pharma Industry. It's so effective with both up-regulation and down-regulation of the body, without negative side effects!
2. A huge benefit of Golden Bliss is the inclusion of the two most anti-inflammatory SuperFruits for your body: Acerola Cherries and Blueberries. You already know about the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of Blueberries, but the more intense variety of WildCrafted Blueberries from the Amazonion regions, which is in Golden Bliss, gives you much more of the benefits than the typical domestic types. Acerola Cherries are even more potent than any other fruits for helping your body avoid excess inflammation. A bonus is that Acerola Cherries are so packed with Vitamin C that they actually contains 60 times the Vitamin C content of oranges per serving.
3. We include the five most anti-inflammatory organic spices known today. We use a proprietary blend of Cassia Indonesian Cinnamon combined with the more rare and highly valued Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum) to provide you with all the best anti-inflammatory qualities, plus the benefits of balanced blood sugar in your body. Ginger Root has rich phytochemistry and very potent anti-inflammation support. Cardamom and Cloves are also incorporated for their strong anti-inflammatory effects. Sarvaa Golden Bliss includes a perfect small dose of Black Pepper to enhance the benefits and assimilation of Turmeric and the potent qualities of Turmeric Curcuminoids.
4. Powerful Probiotics and Prebiotics round out this formula. Sarvaa Golden Bliss incorporates this excellent proprietary Sarvaa Probiotic Blend.
This is the best probiotic mix for 2 primary reasons:
- Most probiotics on the market focus on large numbers of strains and CFU because the data shows that much of these strains will not survive the upper GI tract and therefore will not arrive in the lower intestine where they're so important. Sarvaa Probiotic Blend concentrates on the SPU (Spore Forming Units) varieties such as Bacillus Coagulans that studies prove is not bothered by heat and therefore easily survives transportation in warm vehicles. B. Coagulans also excel at passing unharmed through your upper GI tract and grow nicely in your gut where they belong. It is one of the most effective strains at removing the harmful microbes you may have collected over the years, especially those that may be prolonging unnecessary inflammation.
- Prebiotics. Many studies show greatly increased effectiveness of Probiotics when administered along with high grade Prebiotics. What are Prebiotics? In simple terms, they're health food for the beneficial bacteria as they journey through your intestinal tract. The inclusion of Organic Date Powder, Organic Lucuma Powder, and Organic Baobab Powder as Prebiotic support for the Probiotics is a terrific built-in benefit for your health!
How do I use Golden Bliss?
Suggested serving size is 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon once or twice a day.
1. Here's how to make your very own "Golden Milk":
In a small pot over low heat, warm up about 8 oz of your preferred milk (coconut, almond, hemp or flax), and stir in 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon of Golden Bliss into the milk. Because of the lovingly placed probiotics in this blend, be sure *not* to let it get to a boil. If desired, stir in a 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil for some silky smoothness and/or your favorite healthy sweetener. Pour into your mug and sip to your heart's content!
2. A simplified way to take Golden Bliss is to shake up a 1/2 - 1 teaspoon in water, juice, or include it in your smoothie.
3. Some people like to sprinkle a little onto their stir-fry (after taken off the heat), oatmeal, or low-sugar yogurt.
Designed for a daily consumption, Golden Bliss may also support many other benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory support may lead to less fatigue and greater mood support.
- Adaptogens can stabilize hormones, stress levels, and endocrine system.
- Speed recovery after an illness, intense exercise, or a busy day.
- Balance and alkalize your blood pH.
- Macro & Micro nutrients cleanse your body, balance hormones, and support internal organs.
- Boost your immune system with bioavailable Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and Spices.
- Support weight management by suppressing unhealthy cravings.
- Replace an "inflammatory" snack with an Anti-inflammatory tea or "golden milk".
RAW! Gluten Free! Organic! Vegan! Non-GMO! Low Glycemic! No Fillers or Binders! Wholefood!
All Organic Ingredients: Organic Whole Turmeric Root, Organic Cold Water Extract of Turmeric to 95% Curcuminoids, Organic Acerola Cherries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Prebiotic (Organic Dates and Organic Baobab Fruit), Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Indonesian Cinnamon, Sarvaa 8 Strains of Probiotics, Organic Cardamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Black Pepper. (Pepper helps to enhance the effectiveness of Turmeric & Curcumin)
Love your body! Love Everybody!
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
This is my favorite supplement. I drink it every morning before I do anything else. I like to mix it with MCT oil, honey, and extra cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger and some almond milk and water. It is delicious. I notice I don't feel allergies anymore. I also was recently in Ireland for three weeks in a house doing some group work. Many people at the end started getting sick. But not me. I think drinking Golden Bliss every day was big factor and I am glad I kept up my routine. It is great when the things we do for our health are so delicious in addition to making us feel amazing. I am super grateful to Saarva for such great products--and especially this one.
I love this product and use it every day.
I have inflammation issues and a doctor wanted me to take medication. However, I found Sarvaa and am so very grateful. Their supplements have all helped to change my life but this was the first on my journey to a new choices and weight loss.
I love this, it's great!
I'm an avid Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (grappling) practitioner. I do three sessions a week and it's some of the most intense workouts I've ever experienced. It's a full-body workout all at once. I'm in constant motion for at least an hour (almost nonstop) for each session. I'm wholly present with jiu-jitsu.
But then I'm also very present to the soreness afterwards, the aches and bruises on this late-30s body. I want to do this martial art for decades to come, and so I'm doing my best to pace myself. Taking Sarvaa Golden Bliss as a part of my daily routine is part of that pacing and maintenance. I get to go to my practice and be in my own Bliss because of the anti-inflammatory power in this incredible product. I'm so grateful. I can feel the difference in my recovery time and performance since starting to use Golden Bliss. (Because there was about a year before I knew about this this supplement, and that was a tough year...)
My favorite way to take it is shaken up with some Sarvaa SuperFruit C (which also has anti-inflammatory properties) in some water, and take it as a shot.
Golden Bliss makes me so happy! It is a powerful healing blend I especially love making into a delicious Golden Milk. I usually make it with a touch of coconut oil and warmed coconut and/or almond milk, and sometimes a spoonful of honey. Every time it makes me smile because the taste is lovely, but then just mere minutes later, I feel the tightness in my back and neck muscles loosen up and any pain I had melt away. Turmeric has been a powerful plant remedy for me in this area and I respect it so much! And this particular superfood blend has a nice mild flavor that I love on its own or in meals I make such as curries, stir fry dinners, veggies and of course always as a turmeric latte. High five and highest five stars for this incredible plant medicine! Cheers!
Helps with inflammation from flying and workouts
I am a turmeric lover all around. I love adding it to any food I am cooking as well as golden milk and even in smoothies so when I found this product I knew I would love it! It makes the best golden milk, it adds a unique flavor to smoothies and I even add it to chicken and roasted veggies. It's absolutely my favorite thing!
I really like this for my joints and my urinary tract and my sleep.Mild flavor too in almond milk and coconut milk.