Golden Bliss - Powdered Turmeric Supplement
- Reduce Your Inflammation Effectively.
- Boost Your Immune System.
- Restore Your Inherent Vitality.
- Speed Recovery from Illness or Stress.
- Support Healthy Weight Management.
- Lessen Fatigue.
- Help Regulate Hormones.
- Alkalize Your Blood pH.
- Delicious, Vegan, Organic, Raw!
- Ultimate Anti-Inflammatory Powder.
- Includes the 9 Best Powdered Herbs, Probiotics, and Spices for naturally reducing inflammation!
- Loaded with Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Harmonizes Tried-and-True Ancient Healing Traditions with Modern Science.
- Add to smoothies, or add to warm milk for a "Golden Milk" drink.
- 80 grams, 40-60 Servings per jar
"Golden Bliss powder reduced the pain and stiffness in my joints in 48 hours! I love the taste too!" Chris Spears, CO
Sarvaa Golden Bliss is a carefully tailored superfood powder that exists to enhance your performance at work and home, reduce pain associated with inflammation, and aid with physical recovery. Golden Bliss comprises of whole root turmeric and turmeric extract for a powerful dose of curcuminoids. These two top ingredients are enhanced with other potent anti-inflammatory superfruits and spices to really bring your body back into a state of ease and grace.
A Word on Inflammation
We all know that inflammation can cause minor to major health issues. But what is it really? And why does inflammation occur?
The anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin and other inflammation-reducing superfruits are being actively studied throughout the scientific community, among traditional herbalists, and other branches of natural medicine. Inflammation, within a healthy immune system, is actually a protective mechanism that surrounds an injury or illness. Your body sends increased blood flow and immune cells to the area that is aggravated, and sometimes cells can get damaged in the process of this inflammation response. In a healthy immune system, the inflammation response subsides when it knows that the body is on the mend.
In a less healthy immune system, inflammation can get out of hand. Your body may feel like it's under a constant barrage of stresses, and it may not know when to reduce what was once a healthy inflammatory response. Stress can come from many places, and not just from a difficult work environment or a challenging relationship. It is also possible to have excessive inflammation from eating unhealthily or being around toxins in the air.
Bonus Tip: When trying to reduce inflammation, remove aggravants from your diet such as refined sugar, flour, dairy, and alcohol. For some, it may even be helpful to remove foods in the Nightshade family. This practice of removing irritating foods has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation in many people, especially those with internal inflammation.
"I love to add some of this powder to my smoothies. And sometimes I make a 'Golden Milk' with almond milk or coconut milk with a 1/2 a teaspoon of Golden Bliss. It's a brilliant combination that leaves my palate happy, and my body-mind feeling more vitality and delight" C. Shane, Health Coach
For thousands of years cultures around the world have created “tonics” that nourish and cleanse the body. Inspired by the Ayurvedic formulas that have stood the test of time for centuries, Golden Bliss adds in the benefit of decades of science to create the optimal ratio of organic, non-gmo, raw, gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan ingredients!
How Golden Bliss is Different from Other Turmeric Powders
In a world full of food products and supplements that primarily focus on profit as opposed to purity and quality, Sarvaa Golden Bliss takes the highest path for your health. Why? Because of an absolute commitment to the absolute finest quality superfoods on the planet! Like all of Sarvaa's creations, Golden Bliss has no preservatives, and no junky fruit juices or flavorings. Everything you taste is the way it naturally tastes from Mother Earth.
The Ingredients of Golden Bliss
1. We start off with whole-root Turmeric blended into an ideal ratio with Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids). This optimized ratio acts to balance your system by "up-regulating" the processes in your body that are deficient. And also simultaneously "down-regulating" some of the components in your body that are unnaturally cranked up. This is why Turmeric is such a threat to the Pharma Industry. It's so effective with both up-regulation and down-regulation of the body, without negative side effects!
2. A huge benefit of Golden Bliss is the inclusion of the two most anti-inflammatory SuperFruits for your body: Acerola Cherries and Blueberries. You already know about the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of Blueberries, but the more intense variety of WildCrafted Blueberries from the Amazonion regions, which is in Golden Bliss, gives you much more of the benefits than the typical domestic types. Acerola Cherries are even more potent than any other fruits for helping your body avoid excess inflammation. A bonus is that Acerola Cherries are so packed with Vitamin C that they actually contains 60 times the Vitamin C content of oranges per serving.
3. We include the five most anti-inflammatory organic spices known today. We use a proprietary blend of Cassia Indonesian Cinnamon combined with the more rare and highly valued Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum) to provide you with all the best anti-inflammatory qualities, plus the benefits of balanced blood sugar in your body. Ginger Root has rich phytochemistry and very potent anti-inflammation support. Cardamom and Cloves are also incorporated for their strong anti-inflammatory effects. Sarvaa Golden Bliss includes a perfect small dose of Black Pepper to enhance the benefits and assimilation of Turmeric and the potent qualities of Turmeric Curcuminoids.
4. Powerful Probiotics and Prebiotics round out this formula. Sarvaa Golden Bliss incorporates this excellent proprietary Sarvaa Probiotic Blend.
This is the best probiotic mix for 2 primary reasons:
- Most probiotics on the market focus on large numbers of strains and CFU because the data shows that much of these strains will not survive the upper GI tract and therefore will not arrive in the lower intestine where they're so important. Sarvaa Probiotic Blend concentrates on the SPU (Spore Forming Units) varieties such as Bacillus Coagulans that studies prove is not bothered by heat and therefore easily survives transportation in warm vehicles. B. Coagulans also excel at passing unharmed through your upper GI tract and grow nicely in your gut where they belong. It is one of the most effective strains at removing the harmful microbes you may have collected over the years, especially those that may be prolonging unnecessary inflammation.
- Prebiotics. Many studies show greatly increased effectiveness of Probiotics when administered along with high grade Prebiotics. What are Prebiotics? In simple terms, they're health food for the beneficial bacteria as they journey through your intestinal tract. The inclusion of Organic Date Powder, Organic Lucuma Powder, and Organic Baobab Powder as Prebiotic support for the Probiotics is a terrific built-in benefit for your health!
How do I use Golden Bliss?
Suggested serving size is 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon once or twice a day.
1. Here's how to make your very own "Golden Milk":
In a small pot over low heat, warm up about 8 oz of your preferred milk (coconut, almond, hemp or flax), and stir in 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon of Golden Bliss into the milk. Because of the lovingly placed probiotics in this blend, be sure *not* to let it get to a boil. If desired, stir in a 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil for some silky smoothness and/or your favorite healthy sweetener. Pour into your mug and sip to your heart's content!
2. A simplified way to take Golden Bliss is to shake up a 1/2 - 1 teaspoon in water, juice, or include it in your smoothie.
3. Some people like to sprinkle a little onto their stir-fry (after taken off the heat), oatmeal, or low-sugar yogurt.
Designed for a daily consumption, Golden Bliss may also support many other benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory support may lead to less fatigue and greater mood support.
- Adaptogens can stabilize hormones, stress levels, and endocrine system.
- Speed recovery after an illness, intense exercise, or a busy day.
- Balance and alkalize your blood pH.
- Macro & Micro nutrients cleanse your body, balance hormones, and support internal organs.
- Boost your immune system with bioavailable Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and Spices.
- Support weight management by suppressing unhealthy cravings.
- Replace an "inflammatory" snack with an Anti-inflammatory tea or "golden milk".
RAW! Gluten Free! Organic! Vegan! Non-GMO! Low Glycemic! No Fillers or Binders! Wholefood!
Roots: *Turmeric Root, *Ginger Root
Fruits: *Acerola Cherry, *Blueberries, *Date, *Baobab, *Lucuma
Tonic: Turmeric Extract
Balancing: *Cinnamon, *Cardamon, *Cloves, *Black Pepper
Probiotics: B. Coagulans, L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, L. Bulgaricus, B. Breve
Love your body! Love Everybody!
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
I had been taking turneric and Bromelain in capsule for many years. I recently added Golden Bliss since it has other ingredients that would be synergistic. I also give it to my pets as they are getting older and wanting to reduce inflammation to help them feel livelier. A great “addition to your nutrition.“
Absolutely love Golden Bliss! It tastes delicious and works for immunity and inflammation. I would highly recommend it!
I have been taking Saarva products for 5 years and have enjoyed the meal replacement powders. Recently I have added the supplements to my regular regime which I have been on supplements from Premier Lab for 15 years. Adding this product and several others to my regime has made a phenomenal difference. (I also take some extra Turmeric and Bromelain each day.) I recommend this to everyone to mitigate body inflammation. THE GREATEST ANTI-INFLAMMATORY!
The best ever!!!!
I love this product and have been using it for several years in my morning smoothie !!
We are on our 3rd or 4th bottle of Golden Bliss! It's so delicious and it feels good consuming it, knowing we are giving our bodies a nutrient-rich treat. Also, kinda random tidbit, but the labels peel off REALLY nicely on all their products that come in glass jars, making them easy to reuse for other items.
I have been starting my mornings with golden bliss for months now. I love it. It tastes great and is really satisfying. It is great on its own, and I have gotten creative with it and add more things to my typical hot morning brew. Some of these things are already in it, and my morning cup is made up of: one scoop of golden bliss, hot water, a splash of some kind of milk (usually almond), honey, stevia, dried mushroom powder, extra cinnamon, ginger, cardamon, sea salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. I also add a tablespoon of MCT oil. When I traveled to Ireland, I took a jar of golden bliss and drank it hot each morning with hot water, almond milk and honey. I really think it helps my system stay healthy and it just tastes and feels great. I love starting my day with it.
This is my favorite supplement. I drink it every morning before I do anything else. I like to mix it with MCT oil, honey, and extra cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger and some almond milk and water. It is delicious. I notice I don't feel allergies anymore. I also was recently in Ireland for three weeks in a house doing some group work. Many people at the end started getting sick. But not me. I think drinking Golden Bliss every day was big factor and I am glad I kept up my routine. It is great when the things we do for our health are so delicious in addition to making us feel amazing. I am super grateful to Saarva for such great products--and especially this one.
I love this product and use it every day.