About the Sarvaa Name:
"Sarvaa" truly speaks to our commitment to excellence! We produce the BEST superfood blends. Period! Sarvaa means "the Best!"
Derived from ancient Sanskrit, Sarvaa comes from the word "Sarva" which is often used in front of other words to describe unity, excellence, completeness, wholeness, and encompassing everyone's uniqueness. Sarvaa dharma, for instance, describes a practice of "universal right conduct."
At Sarvaa, we strive to "love all, and serve all." This attitude is at the forefront of Sarvaa Superfood's existence. The values of meditation, yoga, and loving service are an integral part of our alignment with good health and well-being.
Keeping with the spirit of yoga---which means "unity", Sarvaa Superfood products are synergistic blends of botanicals that have been used by ancient healing traditions from all over the world. Each product is literally a "melting pot" of these traditions. Every superfood creation at Sarvaa is made with a consciousness of LOVE, and an unwavering commitment to the absolute highest quality possible. We love creating foods that are nutrient rich, delicious, and full of vibrancy.
We treat our "palette" of superfoods as a form of art. Each and every product consists of the highest quality, bringing the most nutritious ingredients on Earth to you. These delightful yet powerful greens, fruits, proteins, and adaptogens are then lovingly placed together in ways that are highly synergistic and bioavailable! These superfoods literally amplify and enhance each other.... and you get all of these benefits in your daily life. We only make potent, tasty, and easy to use superfoods to help you THRIVE!
It's our experience in life that when we're performing at our optimum level of health, we naturally give our best contributions to our community and our Earth. High standards held, we remain committed to sourcing the best superfoods for your health.
It is our sincere hope that a couple of Sarvaa Superfood products will enhance your life, and that you will truly thrive, and as you're thriving, all kinds of goodness will radiate out through you in wonderful and amazing ways!
The Sarvaa Logo:
The spiral S reflects the sacred spiral and nautilus that is seen everywhere in nature, from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom. In some ancient cultures, the spiral is also symbolic of the energy from the Sun – our provider for light, warmth, and growth. In a more mystical sense, the S is also representative of our connection to the divine feminine, or Shakti. The energy of Shakti can be experienced anytime we become inspired and feel more alive in any way, whether it be from exercise, food, conversation, dance, romance, yoga, or anything you love!
Another defining characteristic of the Sarvaa "S" is the fact that it holds the most weight at the bottom edge of the S, which signifies a "grounding energy" that is connected to the Earth. And the small leaf at the top of the S imparts the importance of the plant kingsom to our existence and our relationship to food for our survival and well-being.
Another aspect you may have noticed in our logo is the heart-shaped "v" in Sarvaa. The heart represents our firm belief that Love is one of the most important aspects of our existence. By practicing Love, we can embrace our true, divine, unique nature. It is our hope that our logo radiates a feeling of love and kindness towards ourselves and others.
- We see a world full of beautiful, helpful possibilities.
- We see humanity returning to a more synergistic alliance with Nature.
- We see more and more conscious individuals who are committed to making a difference.
- We see that pure, nutrient-rich food helps each of us thrive, and also enables each of us to "give back."
- We see Sarvaa SuperFood as part of the powerful movement of Regenerative Agriculture.
- We see each of us empowered to explore our unique version of Optimal Living!
- We see superfoods as medicine! Medicine with all upside & no downside.
- We see people choosing to thrive, as opposed to merely surviving.
- We see people and planet thriving by growing and eating organic, sustainably produced food.
- We see Sarvaa SuperFood providing delicious and nutritious "curated superfoods."
- We see you empowered in all aspects of your life!
Sarvaa Commitments to Excellence:
- To search the planet for the best superfoods, healing herbs, and adaptogens from the highest quality farms, promoting sustainable, organic agriculture and true wildcrafting.
- To carefully handle every ingredient with love, knowing that these botanicals are alive and intelligent.
- To create synergistic blends of superfoods that serve your health and well-being.
- To walk our talk, by consuming several Sarvaa products at least 6 days per week.
- To deliver "diamond quality food" to you at "amethyst prices."
- To truly be a leading edge "Super-Ethical" company.*
- To promote "right livelihood" for everyone via a healthy living wage for the area we live in.
- To be generous with our abundance in our local community, and as citizens of planet Earth.
- To give back at least 4% of Net Profits to high-quality, mostly grass roots non-profits.
- To love our bodies, and to love everybody!
* A "Super-Ethical" company is authentically committed to primarily furthering the health and well-being of people and the planet. That means that money and profits are NOT the driving factors. In a Super-Ethical company, money is simply a tool that serves the higher values of Organic, Sustainably Grown, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Toxin-Free, Non-GMO, Animal Products Free, Unprocessed (or minimally processed), and at least 85% Raw Food.
The Non-Profits we Support:
Turtle Lake Refuge. www.turtlelake.org
Womens Resource Center. www.wrcdurango.org
Organic Consumers Association. www.organicconsumers.org
The Real Organic Project. www.realorganicproject.org
Love Your Body! Love Everybody!
PS. Why the slogan, "Love Your Body, Love Everybody"?
It's very simple. Sarvaa Superfood is encouraging the well-being of people through Love. When each of us love our body, then we function better, and have more energy and joy to share. Then we can honestly love everybody! When we love ourselves, we can start to love those around us. Whether we look at this topic from a mystical perspective, or thru the lens of physics, we see that literally everything is interconnected, and absolutely everything is part of a vast field of energy that can be expressed as Oneness!