Sarvaa Pure, Organic Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
Upgrade your CBD experience to excellence! You'll love how Sarvaa's Extra Potent CBD Oil feels throughout your whole Nervous System and Endocannabinoid System.
You get True Full Spectrum:
- Over 110 beneficial Cannabinoids,
- All the plant Terpines,
- All the beneficial Minerals,
- All the good Chlorophyll,
- All Organic ingredients,
- No junk hemp. No junk CO2. No junk alcohol. No junk oils.
This Hemp-Derived Cannabinoid Oil is extracted using the Advanced Spagyric CBD Extraction method. Spagyric extraction is the most comprehensive way to create the best CBD Oil. The Spagyric method is more expensive, but we keep our overhead low so that you pay a lower price for exceptional Spagyric quality. You don't have to pay for greed. Only great ingredients.
Gift yourself the most potent Spagyric CBD. Your body will feel the difference!
Find equilibrium. Find relief. Thrive!
Why Sarvaa is the Best CBD Oil:
- Truly Full Spectrum.
- Spagyric Extraction.
- Lowest price Spagyric CBD online.
- All Hemp Flowers. (No industrial hemp stalks, seeds, leaves, or stems.)
- Best Growing Practices.
- Purity and Potency Guaranteed.
- No CO2 extraction. (CO2 misses many parts of the plant.)
- No alcohol in final product.
- Sarvaa includes all the essential minerals!
- Free from fillers, emulsifiers, flow agents, chemicals, flavorings, or other non-nutritive junk.
- Contains over 110 cannabinoids for a true Entourage Effect.
- The most Bio-available CBD oil there is.
- Made in small batches with extreme care and attention.
- Organic Coconut MCT carrier oil. (Won't go rancid.)
A message from Derek Van Atta, Sarvaa Founder: "Whether you’re new to CBD or have been using various cannabinoids for years, we’d love for you to experience the best full spectrum CBD Hemp Oil available. I spent the last four years growing many different strains of hemp plants with the best CBD potencies. Our unique strains of Hemp plants deliver the finest mix of CBD, CBG, CBC, CBDa, CBDv, and over 100 additional cannabinoids. We are delighted that we have found the most optimal strains to grow and make concentrated oil."
Eight Unique Features of Sarvaa Organic CBD
1. Best Price for True Full Spectrum Spagyric CBD
If you do extensive price comparison for CBD oil and capsules, you'll find a huge range of prices for CO2 extracted CBD. but very few price comparisons of Spagyric Extraction CBD. Remember, only Spagyric CBD is truly full spectrum CBD oil, with all the cannabinoids, terpenes and minerals.
The prices of Organic Full Spectrum Spagyric CBD typically run about 30-50% higher than the mediocre C02 extracts. But Sarvaa Organic CBD is priced at only 5-10% more than the inferior CO2 CBD that is much less effective in your body.
Spagyric Quality at CO2 Prices!
Sarvaa CBD Oil is priced with a very low markup to enable people with any budget to acquire the finest quality of advanced Spagyric CBD. We offer our superior Spagyric CBD products at almost the same prices of the inferior CO2 CBD products that are so prevalent in the market. Our mission is to ensure that everyone can afford the absolute highest quality. We want to see more people experiencing this true Full Spectrum CBD without paying the inflated prices from unethical suppliers. Power to the people and planet!
2. Advanced Spagyric Extraction Technique
This rare and costly method creates the only true Full Spectrum CBD. What is meant by "Full Spectrum?" Full Spectrum means that all the alkaloids are actually present in the CBD oil that you take. Some CBD manufacturers only use the isolated CBD molecule, and the isolate simply can't provide ALL of what the Full Spectrum CBD product can. A lot of people will claim that CO2 extraction is Full Spectrum, but the CO2 process doesn't reintroduce the hemp plant's minerals again like Spagyric. Only CBD that is made via the Spagyric method is truly Full Spectrum. And only Spagyric CBD can provide you with all of the powerful components of hemp flowers. Spagyric Extraction gives you all of the essential minerals, terpines, chlorophyll, and over 110 cannabinoids.
WHAT IS THE ADVANCED SPAGYRIC PROCESS?
- Step 1. Organic Alcohol Extraction: This process dissolves the elements of the plant at the same ratios found in the actual plant. Beginning with Organic Cane Alcohol Percolation in a Soxhlet Extractor at low temperatures, the alcohol completely infuses into all of the 110+ important cannabinoids in the hemp flower. Because the alcohol is at a low temperature, it gathers all of the valuable terpenes, minerals, and chlorophyll without damaging any of them.
- Step 2. Mineral Salts Captured: In this unique step the valuable mineral salts are gleaned from the plant matter. In typical alcohol extraction, the leftover mass of plant material is thrown away. But in our case the remaining mass of plant matter is cleanly incinerated in the lab until nothing is left but the pure mineral salts. Then these essential mineral salts are added back to the liquid extract for two critical reasons:
1. To ensure a True Full Spectrum extract by including all the minerals that were present in the original plant.
2. To dramatically improve the bioavailability of the CBD by doing a truly unique Decarboxylation that never exceeds 140 degrees Fahrenheit. All other CBD products, including CO2 extracted products, are decarboxylated using heat for a sustained period at over 200 degrees F. Unfortunately, overheating the extract destroys beneficial components and actually introduces unwanted chemicals. Not so with Spagyric Decarboxylation. It is always done at a much lower temperature to preserve all the essential components and to avoid damaging the beneficial cannabinoids, and to avoid converting good cannabinoids into toxic chemicals.
- Step 3. Removal of the Alcohol: The original alcohol is gently distilled away at a low temperature leaving a highly concentrated, very thick "Cannabinoid Oil" that holds all the beneficial substances, i.e. over 110 helpful cannabinoids.
- Step 4. Combination: Finally, Organic Coconut MCT Oil, and the concentrated Cannabinoid Oil are combined to complete the process. The resulting product contains all the plant’s oils, chlorophyll, and minerals in a more potent form than the original plant.
- Step 5. Final Result: The only True Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Oil that actually includes all 110+ cannabinoids, all terpenes, and all minerals. Period.
"Sarvaa's CBD has made a difference for me. I'm feeling more vibrant and more emotionally available than before. I'm sleeping soundly at night. I function a little easier during the day. I'm also learning more about how to work with the medicine, and not have it do all the heavy lifting. I'm leaving out some of the more harmful things in my life and noticing how the CBD is able to work even better for me. I learned that tip from the folks at Sarvaa. Good company." Theresa N., New York
3. Every Aspect is Organic
From start to finish, Sarvaa CBD Oil is organic. Many CBD brands are only partially organic. For instance, the flowers may have been organically grown, but the extraction process is not. And many brands don't use organically grown hemp flowers, but add organic coconut oil.
4. True Entourage Effect
Entourage Effect refers to the potent synergies that are available to you when all aspects of the plant are present. As human beings, we have evolved to absorb vitamins, minerals and other plant constituents more effectively when all the edible parts of the plant are present. Only in the last 100 years has our culture dramatically stepped away from whole plant medicine and started to isolate molecules.
Spagyric Extraction begins with organic food grade alcohol (190 proof) to ensure that the ratios of the plant's components stay intact. Even the minerals that are essential for a true Entourage Effect are included. This gives you the complete spectrum of the plant's potency. In addition to the well-known "Macro-cannabinoids" like CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBDv, and CBG, you get trace amounts of over 100 other "Micro-cannabinoids." Click here for more info on CBD Science.
5. Exceeds All Standards in Hemp-Derived Cannabinoid Oil Production
Sarvaa True Full Spectrum CBD exceeds all quality standards by a wide margin. Each and every batch of Sarvaa CBD is tested by the most rigorous independent lab to assure purity and potency. For instance, our label states 500mg per fluid ounce of cannabinoids. However, each 1 oz bottle actually contains over 574mg of cannabinoids. Although we only use organically grown hemp, we also test for any residual toxins such as pesticides. Note: Scroll down to see a summary of the test results for our current batch.
6. Best Growing Practices of Hemp Plants
All our beautiful Hemp flowers are grown outdoors on small farms at 6,000-7,000 feet in elevation in pure air and powerful sunshine. This ensures that no fossil fuel-based electricity is used to grow these magnificent plants. Compared to indoor concentrated "Grow-Ops" with artificial lights and hydroponics that use tremendous amounts of electricity, Sarvaa Full Spectrum Hemp is at the leading edge of sustainable practices. And Sarvaa CBD is the cleanest and most bioavailable hemp on the market.
7. Sustainable and Regenerative Farming
All our flowers are grown in vibrantly healthy Colorado soil in small batches. We know that the best CBD oil comes from paying close attention to every detail and every step, so we spare no expense to ensure that the healthiest growing conditions are lovingly co-created with Nature.
Our hemp grove is completely surrounded by other small organic farms that are lovingly growing organic food. This means that there is no danger of toxins contaminating our gorgeous plants. The quality of soil, air, and water that nourishes each hemp plant is just as Nature intended it. Using the Living Soil Food-Web Method creates a superior product!
8. Purity and Potency Guaranteed
Each batch is tested by a top-of-the-line independent lab in Colorado for the following:
- Exact Potency of CBD, CBDa, CBG, CBC, CBDa, CBDv, etc. (See below.)
- Precise THC levels, verified well below the legal limit of 0.3% THC.
- Absence of any harmful toxins, bacteria, and molds.
"I appreciate having the CBD in capsule form. I'm very picky about taste, and even though I've seen some reviews saying that Sarvaa's CBD tastes fine, I'd rather just swallow it! As far as how it works, it's definitely helping me. I'm less agitated at work. So that's a plus." Stephanie W., Minnesota
1. Organic Coconut MCT Oil.
2. Organic Spagyric Extracted Truly Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Oil.
3. Vegetarian enteric capsules.
Truly Full Spectrum Spagyric Hemp Oil includes all 110+ cannabinoids, all minerals, and all terpenes.
Three Convenient Sizes.
1. Trial Size: 6 servings of 25mg per serving in vegetarian enteric capsules. Click here to go to Trial Size page.
2. 750mg - 30 capsule bottle (30 servings of 25mg.)
3. 2250mg - 90 capsule bottle (90 servings of 25mg.)
Note: Each serving is 1 capsule which is 25mg.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How can you sell Spagyric CBD for the same price as CO2 extracted CBD? The short answer is that we're not greedy. We keep our overhead low, we spend little to no money on advertising, and we have a more ethical pricing model. Because we're committed to achieving excellence in the quality of our offerings, it is our priority to get clean and potent supplements to you as affordably as possible.
Which Concentration of CBD should I be using?
This depends on a number of factors:
Are you new to using cannabinoids? If so, start with a lower concentration for a month or two. Meaning buy the 500mg per 1 ounce bottle standard version. This will enable you to take partial doses easily at 17mg per serving.
The capsules are 750mg per bottles (30 capsules total), which is 25mg per capsule.
If you’re looking for the maximum potency, then choose the 1,500mg per 1 oz bottle. This will give you 50mg per serving.
You can try them all in small, inexpensive trial sizes by clicking here.
I’m sensitive to most herbs, so which CBD should I use? Good question. Considering your general sensitivity to supplements, you would probably do best with the 500mg per ounce version. This way you can start with approximately 1/4 of a dropper and see what works best for you.
I’m leaning towards the 1,500mg strongest version, but wonder if I should start with a lower potency? If your current level of pain, anxiety, inflammation, or sleep issues are significant, you might do best with the stronger version. Note: You can always start with just 10 drops of the 1,500mg and it’s essentially the same as taking a full dropper of the 500mg version. So you still have the flexibility to take small amounts even with the highest potency version.
What is the difference in the taste of your different versions? The 17mg per serving version (sold in 500mg - 2,000mg bottles) is the milder tasting of the two dropper bottle versions. Click here to see more info on Sarvaa Regular Full Spectrum CBD Oil. If you like the flavor of greens, then you might prefer the stronger version, Sarvaa Extra Potent Full Spectrum CBD Oil which is approximately twice as intense in flavor as the 17mg per serving. Sarvaa also has a creamy, dark chocolate spread of CBD Cacao. The taste is that of dark chocolate with hints of CBD. Most people find the flavor to be very pleasant. If you don’t want any taste at all, you may want to try the capsules available on this webpage.
How much CBD oil should I take? Like any supplement, the best way to use CBD is to truly listen to your body. It's always wise to go slow, and honor the miraculous body you inhabit. Please allow yourself to experience CBD as a "slow dance." Consider starting with just 5-10 drops for the first few days to a couple of weeks. Whatever your body feels is beneficial. Then slowly try a little more if your body is loving the addition of beneficial cannabinoids. Please don't fall into the trap of overdoing it. Especially for the first few weeks. Give your body time to honestly integrate this lovely new plant.Do I need to take CBD Oil with food? Not necessarily. For some people who want slower and longer benefits of CBD, then it can be somewhat beneficial to take CBD Oil with food. This technique will ensure that the CBD releases more slowly into your bloodstream. But if you want a more fast acting CBD then be sure to hold it in your mouth for a minute before swallowing so that some of the cannabinoids absorb into your bloodstream via the tissues of your mouth.
Will I wake up groggy if I use CBD to improve my sleep? Generally, no. Please note that every person is different, and while many people do not experience grogginess, some may. There's nothing wrong with you if you do. For those experiencing grogginess, perhaps take a small dose earlier in the evening. Fortunately, the chemical make-up of CBD does not produce a "THC Hangover" that has become far too common with the rise in popularity of THC-heavy Medical Marijuana. The recommended best practice with CBD is to start with smaller amounts, and very slowly increase your dosage if needed.
What’s the best way to get better sleep using CBD? First off, please make sure you’re not inadvertently “making the CBD do all the work” of getting great sleep. Remember the science around getting a good night's sleep: 1. Turn off electronics at least an hour before bed. 2. Avoid sugar and stimulants in the evening. 3. Don't eat heavy meals late in the evening. 4. Minimize adrenalizing media or stimulating social situations late at night. 5. Don't use bright lights with lots of “blue light spectrum” during the last two hours before bed. If you follow a few of these guidelines then cannabinoids will have a better chance of supporting good sleep.
Is Sarvaa CBD safe for pets? The short answer is yes.
The longer answer is that for years companies have been marketing a separate CBD for pets for two reasons. One reason is legitimate and the other is not. The legit reason is simply that pets are typically smaller than people and can take smaller amounts. So lower potency versions are marketed for pets. (Similar to children.)
As you probably know, dosing for kids and pets is simple math to do. If a 40 lb pet weights 1/4 as much as the average adult female (at 160 lbs) then the pet might be taking approximately 1/4 of the human female dose.
The other reason is not legit. Some companies claim that pets should have lower quality CBD made from stems, stalks and seeds. But the there is no research to support this. It’s purely to make more money and to get rid of lower quality products by selling it for pets.
Depending on the body weight of your pet, you’ll probably want to try our 500mg regular potency. And try small amounts to get the pet used to the taste, etc.
We don’t give any specific suggestions on serving sizes. But you can do your research online to determine dosage.
Lastly, Sarvaa CBD is True Full-Spectrum CBD oil, and therefore tends to have better bioavailability and potency, so you should probably start with a little less than is typically recommended online in order to play it safe and to save money on your CBD purchase.
Is there really an advantage to using only flowers, and no seeds, stalks or leaves? It entirely depends on what you want from your CBD Oil. If you don’t mind reduced effectiveness or a mild headache from your CBD, then you can definitely save some money with the typical types of CBD that use all of the aeriel parts. Most people really appreciate the benefits of the cleaner selection of cannabinoids, terpenes, chlorophyll, and other co-factors that come from a Flower-Only CBD.Is Flower-Only CBD worth the extra cost? Yes. Especially now that there's so much more high-quality hemp farming occurring. The cost of flower-only hemp oil is typically only 5-10% more, but it's more gentle on the body and more effective with no side effects.
SPAGYRIC EXTRACTION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why is Spagyric Extraction higher quality than CO2 Extracts or other gaseous extractions? CO2, Butane, Propane, and Methane extractions are typically the cheapest methods of extraction, and therefore the most common. Depending on the specific methods used, these techniques can do a decent job of partial extraction of roughly half to two-thirds of the components of the Hemp plant. But gases such as CO2 can never be truly full spectrum cannabinoid oil. Only by spending the extra time and money to use Spagyric Extraction will you get all of the beautiful and potent Hemp plant. See question below for more details.
Does Sarvaa CBD Oil retain the same proportion of cannabinoids as the original plants? Yes. In fact, Spagyric extraction is the only method that can retain all the aspects of the hemp plant. Because we begin the process with organic food grade alcohol (190 Proof) we're assured of retaining both the polar and non-polar molecules in the plant. You see, gaseous methods like CO2 are primarily extracting non-polar components and only under extreme CO2 pressures do some polar molecules begin to be collected. Only by beginning your process with alcohol can you retain all the cannabinoids, terpenes, chlorophyll, and minerals of the plant, and enjoy the Entourage Effect that our bodies evolved with for hundreds of thousands of years.
Does Spagyric Extraction really retain the minerals? Yes! In fact, the Spagyric Method is the only method that does so. And this is one of the reasons why we spend the extra time and money using a Spagyric Extraction. The science is solid on this fact. No other method can capture all of the minerals. In tests comparing Spagyric Extraction vs CO2 Extraction, it's clear that Spagyric CBD is the only method that is truly Full Spectrum. All other methods should be termed "Partial Spectrum." CO2 is the most common method because it's the cheapest to do on a massive scale, but you only get part of the cannabinoids and none of the minerals. To make the highest quality Cannabinoid Oil requires making smaller batches with the utmost care and attention.
How is it possible for Spagyric Hemp Oil to include ALL the minerals? Because all other methods of extraction leave 95% of the minerals behind by literally throwing out the “mash” after the first step of extraction. But with Spagyric Extraction, the minerals are separated from the useless aspects of the “mash” and are recombined with the Cannabinoid Oil to create the only complete spectrum Cannabinoid products.
Is Alcohol Extraction the same as Spagyric Extraction? No. But confusion exists around this topic because there is one significant similarity. The first step of the Spagyric extraction process begins with alcohol. From here the two diverge. Briefly speaking, basic alcohol extraction is the second best method of making cannabinoid oil, and Spagyric Extraction is the first best method because it includes several additional steps. These additional aspects include a low temperature decarboxylated cannabinoid oil (at 140 degrees Fahrenheit) as opposed to a high heat decarboxylate (over 200 degrees Fahrenheit). And as mentioned above, only Spagyric Extraction includes all the minerals for more bioavailability in the human body. This is why Spagyric extracts are the only true complete spectrum cannabinoid product available.
Is Spagyric Method really worth the additional time and money? Absolutely. You may have already perused the science-backed information that we've provided on this webpage which discusses why Spagyric is unsurpassed in quality, so here's a more "embodied" answer: When comparing Spagyric extracted CBD to other types of CBD extractions, many of our customers have reported that the immediate and consequential "vibration" of Spagyric is higher. This is what's known as the "Spagyric Advantage."
What does this so-called Spagyric Advantage really mean to me and my body?
- The taste doesn't turn acidic in your mouth or back of your throat like most CBD Oil.
- The smell is comforting and non-aggravating (to most).
- The color is deep and indicative of high nutritive content.
- Once taken, your whole body slowly begins to sense that it is being supported and "held" in a nurturing way.*
- Equanimity is no longer just an idea in your head, but a reality that unfolds throughout your actions and thoughts.*
Know your dose!
Start "low and slow." Meaning, start with a low dose, and move slowly towards increasing your dose if needed. This could mean starting at 1 capsule a day.
See how you feel in 3-4 days.
Listen to your body.
Increase your dosage as you deem necessary.
In general, we recommend taking approximately one capsule once or twice per day.
Here are some other factors to consider when self-regulating your dosage:
Your body size: Consider your height and weight.
Your situation: Think about what you have going on currently. Are you stressed, vulnerable, or really sensitive right now? Lower the dose. Do you feel resourced, strong, and overall vibrant? A higher dose may be fine.
How you ingest CBD:
- Capsules will need to go through your digestive system before they start interacting with your ECS receptors. The downside is that it may take longer to feel relief, typically 45-60 minutes. The upside is that the benefits will last longer in your system.
- CBD Oil taken under the tongue, has a slightly faster absorption rate into your system and you'll feel benefits in 20-30 minutes. This method lasts for quite a while, depending on your metabolism, but typically not quite as long as the CBD capsules.
- CBD Cacao is entering your system as a food. It may take 45 - 60 minutes to feel some CBD-related benefits. The good news is that those benefits will typically last longer. The even better news is that premium Cacao will be in your body and start lifting your mood within 5 - 20 minutes!
- Lastly, Sarvaa CBD is one of the only True Full Spectrum hemp-derived cannabinoid oils on the market. Because it tends to have better bioavailability and potency, you should be able to have smaller doses than CO2 extracted CBD oil. Sarvaa CBD's potency and bioavailability could save you money on your CBD purchases.
Test Results Summary:
Sarvaa Full-Spectrum 750mg Cannabinoids per 30 Capsules
CBDa = 21.4mg per 30 Capsules.
CBD = 697.8mg per 30 Capsules.
CBDv = 6mg per 30 Capsules.
CBC = 39mg per 30 Capsules.
CBG = 23.3mg per 30 Capsules.
THC = 23.1mg per 30 Capsules.
Total Measured Cannabinoids = 810mg per 30 capsules.
(Note: 106 Additional Micro-Cannabinoids not showing due to current technology limitations.)
THC Content Safety Statement: PASS
Verified. < .3% THC
Caryophyllene Oxide = 14.4mg per 30 Capsules.
Humulene = 3.3mg per 30 Capsules.
Bisobolol = 12.1mg per 30 Capsules.
Arsenic: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Cadmium: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Lead: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Mercury: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
E. coli: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Salmonella: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Yeasts and Molds: <LOQ. (Level of Quantitation)
Passed. (Contains no pesticides)
End of Report.
Love Your Body! Love Everybody!
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Good for day time use for mood and pain. Does not make me sleepy and helps with focus and clarity.
These capsules pack a punch! A great one! The capsule experience was different for me than with the Sarvaa liquid CBDs. Although the capsules take longer to "feel", the feeling was really lovely, balanced, whole and complete. My entire body felt at ease, calm, centered, like being held. And the serving size of 25mg in a single veggie cap is fantastic--all I need for a peaceful night's sleep (plus many other benefits)! Thanks for making a capsule option that's so clean and vegan and convenient!
I've tried lots of CBD and this works by far the best for me! And I like that these capsules aren't the thick plastic-like gel caps that have weird ingredients.