Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction Technique for Producing the Best CBD
1. Spagyric Organic Extraction produces the most complete and bio-available CBD extract possible because it goes beyond all other extraction techniques to take the final step of reintroducing the Mineral Salts from the biomass back in the final extract.
2. This process produces the ONLY True Full Spectrum CBD from 100% Organic Hemp Flowers. It is superior to Isolates, CO2 Extractions, and even regular Alcohol Extractions because it creates full spectrum bio-availability by producing a complete entourage effect. This complete entourage effect comes from including all of the plant components in the same ratios that they existed in their original plant form, including: all terpenes and cannabinoids, chlorophyll, and mineral salts.
3. The mineral salts chemically activate and decarboxylate the cannabinoids without using heat, preventing deterioration of the alkaloids from excessive heating.
4. Advanced Spagyric Organic CBD is handmade in vacuum sealed Soxhlet extractors by chemists who are dedicated to supporting your health, keeping integrity in business, and producing the highest quality CBD available.
5. This is the only CBD extraction process that is organic from beginning to end: soil to extract. Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction is organic all the way through cultivation, extraction, and formulation.
Healthy means Whole
Being healthy is like being whole. In fact, the word "health" was derived from the old english word for "whole." Humans have long understood that true health comes from understanding what makes us whole. This idea of completeness is also fundamental to our healing process. Just as true health goes beyond just the heart, or the immune system, or sleep to include emotions, energy, and relationships, our tools for healing go beyond just vitamins, or diet, or CBD.
Integrating how the quality and effectiveness of a CBD is defined beyond just the cannabinoids or terpenes reminds us that it is the whole of the hemp plant that holds the medicinal property, and not just an isolated piece of it. So how does this consideration of wholeness create an effective CBD? Or an even better question might be, how does an effective CBD go beyond just the CBD itself?
These are the questions that Advanced Spagyric Extraction keeps close when working with hemp to create CBD. It's these kinds of questions that make the difference between just taking an extract and taking a step towards greater health.
Advanced Spagyric Extraction is grows from the belief that the answers to these questions are holistic, interrelated and go beyond our extracts to include:
- Our daily habits and practices,
- Our diet and our active removal of aggravating foods,
- Our mentality and mindfulness,
- Our relationships and our consciously cultivated feeling of connection.
Just as we can benefit from considering the quality of our daily habits with a sweet but powerful discernment, we can benefit from investigating our supplements and extracts with equal discernment and curiosity. We should wonder about quality of ingredients, quality of harvesting methods, sustainability of these methods, and how the creation of the extract affects our own health and the health of the world.
Spagyric Organic Extraction produces the most Bio-available CBD Extract:
When including a CBD extract in your diet or healing process it is important to look at the wholeness of the extract. Is the CBD truly Full Spectrum? Is it a complete extract that includes all terpenes, cannabinoids, chlorophyll AND minerals salts? Is the CBD healthy for me and the planet? Is it made in an organic and sustainable way?
Organic and sustainable cultivation and extraction methods are more costly but can create the safest and most potent extracts and remind us that what is healthy for the hemp plant can support our health and the world's.
A truly complete, truly full spectrum extract will leave you feeling held and cared for as you absorb all of the quality care that it has experienced from plant-form to extract-form. The extract is a whole and true representation of the organic hemp flower in an extracted and far more bio-available form.
This type of extraction creates a truly effective CBD because it understands that the medicinal qualities of the Hemp Flowers exist not in any one of its parts, but in the flower as a whole. So Advanced Spagyric Extraction recreates the flower in extract-form. Using advanced organic methods can increase the quality of the extract. When the whole process is performed with care using quality soil, strains, and ingredients by cultivators and manufacturers whose intention is benefiting your health (rather than making money), a truly superior CBD is created.
What is the difference with Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction?
1. First and foremost the biggest difference with Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction is that it includes the Mineral Salts in the final extract. The mineral salts present in the organic hemp flower are extracted from burning the plant matter down into white ash after the Organic Ethanol extraction has been completed. This ash is then added back into the extract along with the terpenes, cannabinoids, and chlorophyll.
All other extraction methods do not include the mineral salts, and many do not include the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes, or the chlorophyll.
2. The second and even more important difference is that Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction is performed by hand in small batches under the supervision of a care-full team of farmers, chemists, and Sarvaa employees.
But, the difference must be felt to be understood.
Spagyric Extraction is the ONLY extraction technique that includes Mineral Salts in the final extract:
Humans evolved over hundreds of thousands of years while eating whole foods. Because we consumed food in whole form our bodies adapted to receive nutrients and medicinal qualities simultaneously. This entourage of components makes up the team of chemicals, micro- and macro- nutrients, fiber and vitamins and minerals that we evolved metabolizing all together. In the complex process of absorbing and utilizing plant components to energize, nourish, detox, and repair our cells and boost our microbiome, our bodies may be better off with whole foods.
Unfortunately, modern science has focused on isolating plant medicinal qualities for so long that it has lost touch with the fundamental understanding that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Just as our bodies are a whole organism (not a collection of independently functioning organs) that evolved eating whole foods, the healing properties of a plant are the housed in the whole plant and not just one of its many components.
But, despite the growing evidence of the power of the entourage effect, most producers continue to use extraction methods that create an incomplete extract and hype up taking CBD without mentioning other factors (like lifestyle) that make a tincture truly affective and deep-healing really possible. Now, this is a bigger topic than this article will address and you can learn more about the lifestyle piece here.
Regarding CBD extracts, most are incomplete because they are missing a vital ingredient: the mineral salts.
Mineral Salts. Key to unlocking Hemp Flower's Potential.
Mineral salts are fundamental to Hemp's structure and function, and are fundamental to the bio-availability of a CBD. Mineral salts play a variety of important roles and have a variety of positive effects on the plant itself, including: helping the plant absorb nutrients and other minerals, helping facilitate a variety of plant processes, and helping develop and maintain the plant's structure (1).
Why are Mineral Salts so important to include in a CBD extract?
Mineral salts are an important part of making a CBD extract bio-available. The mineral salts have a basic pH, and when added back into the extract they chemically decarboxylate the cannabinoids, making them far more bio-available without the use of damaging heat. This boost in bio-availability helps the CBD reach your endo-cannabinoid system.
As an added bonus, by using the mineral salts to decarboxylate the extract, it retains valuable potency in its alkaloids. Heat decarbs alkaloids as well, but at the cost of damaging them. What would otherwise be lost due to the heat degradation of the more sensitive plant components can be retained by decarbing naturally with Mineral Salts.
Further, since heat is not used to decarboxylate in Advanced Spagyric Extraction a portion of the acidic alkaloids such as CBDa will remain in their acid form producing a hemp extract that contains both CBD and CBDa. As noted before, this wider range of chemicals adds to the entourage effect of the extract.
The mineral salts not only decarboxylate the cannabinoids but also complete the entourage of plant components present in the organic hemp flowers. Their presence in the extract makes it easier for your body to recognize, absorb, and utilize the plant's properties.
What is Decarboxylation?
Decarboxylation is the process of removing a carboxyl group from an alkaloid by either applying extreme heat to an extract (all other extraction methods) or by reintroducing the mineral salts (as done in Advanced Spagyric Extraction). The mineral salts have a very basic pH compared to the acidic alkaloids.
The acidic forms of alkaloids, ex. CBDa, are most prevalent in hemp plants. These carboxylic acids are unstable and can be thermally decarboxylated with heat or light, or chemically decarboxylated with mineral salt reintroduction
Decarboxylation is an important step in making a True Full Spectrum CBD. It is also fundamental in making an extract more bio-available as the prevalence of cannabinoids before and after decarbing changes significantly. This is because the more acidic molecules like CBDa, THCa, and CBGa are more prevalent in a CBD extract before it is decarbed.
After decarbing much of the CBDa is converted into CBD (CBGa becomes CBG, THCa becomes THC, etc.).
Decarboxylation with Heat vs Decarboxylation with Minerals?
Let's look at the Heat Decarboxylation first:
When heat is used to decarboxylate an alkaloid it encourages the thermally vulnerable acidic alkaloids to drop their COOH carboxyl group. As we'll see below, some alkaloids decarb predictably with heat while others do not.
In a study measuring the effects of heat and time on such alkaloids, it was found that increasing heat and/or the length of time an extract is heated has varying effects on the alkaloids. Some alkaloids decarb in a clear way, measuring an increase in the concentration of their non acidic forms and a decrease in concentration of their acidic forms. However, in the case with the CBD alkaloid, the introduction of heat diminished and possibly even destroyed the concentration of both CBDa and CBD alkaloids.
The study reported that the sum of the molar concentration of both CBDA and CBD diminished as the time and temperature of the experiments increased (7).
Now, the concentration of CBDa should lower as the concentration of CBD increases. The resulting molar concentrations tell a different story. As heat was introduced both CBDa and CBD concentrations quickly flat-lined and then decreased. This suggests that something more complex than the stoichiometric conversion of CBDA→CBD is occurring.
Possibly, the heat diminished the presence of the CBDa and CBD alkaloids suggesting that the heat may in fact evaporate, damage, or destroy the CBDa/CBD.
Since: 1) Heat may destroy or damage key alkaloids like CBDa and CBD, 2) Heat is applied to the entire extract, subjecting all of its cannabinoid alkaloids to aggressive decarboxylation, and 3) is done on a large scale without the care and attention of someone hand mixing mineral salts back into the extract; the downsides of using heat for decarboxylation aren't worth the trouble when making a True Full Spectrum CBD extract.
Now let's look at Mineral Decarboxylation:
Mineral salts basic pH also removes
Why decarboxylate a CBD extract?
Decarbing changes the alkaloid concentration of an extract. It has the potential to widen or narrow the concentration of alkaloids and thus widen or narrow the available effects of the extract. The type of decarboxylation an extractor performs is determined by the effects of the extract that they are trying to produce. This is why responsible decarboxylation is so important.
It is so much more than just changing CBDa into CBD. It is looking at an extract and seeing what can potential can be unlocked in it. It is looking at CBD and seeing that it can do more when in the entourage of its cannabinoid cousins.
Far from a black or white process of changing acidic alkaloids into their stable counterparts, masterful decarboxylation seeks to produce a truly full spectrum of alkaloids in an extract, balancing the alkaloids to create a whole and complete extract with whole and complete effects.
Decarboxylation is an opportunity to unlock the medicinal qualities of plants by aiming for a whole extract instead of an isolate.
Since the CBDa alkaloid has its potential effects, while the CBD alkaloid and CBG alkaloids have theirs
But assuming it is best to have a variety of cannabinoids in their varying alkaloid forms, then it may be best that an extract is decarbing via mineral ash instead of heat.
How does Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction get the Mineral Salts into the extract?
What remains after the terpenes, cannabinoids, and chlorophyll have been extracted with the Organic Cane Alcohol is plant matter (biomass). This biomass is burned down into pure, mineral-salt ash. This ash is made up of pure mineral salts, which are then replaced into the extract. The basic pH of the salts reacts with the acidic pH of the terpenes and cannabinoids, decarboxylating them. For example, CBDA loses a carboxyl group (decarboxylation) and becomes CBD. Both CBDA and CBD have unique medicinal effects on the body.
Remember that research is showing that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts? This means that CBDA and CBD are likely to be more effective when used together rather than in isolated, individual forms. Thus the extract becomes a more complete representation of the original plant in a more bio-available form when it includes both. The chemical decarb creates an extract where both CBDA and CBD will remain. These variations and the remaining original acids combine to create the entourage effect of the whole extract. (3)
This is the final step in creating a superior, fully bio-available 100% organic hemp extract that only Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction can do.
Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction CBD is superior to Isolates, CO2 Extractions, and even Alcohol Extractions.
Why the emphasis on the organic? Does organic really make a difference?
So you've heard that organic is healthier, but why? One of the main reasons people go organic is that organic plants grown with organic soils/fertilizers can provide higher concentrations of polyphenols, bio-flavinoids, anti-oxidants, and other micronutrients than their counter-plants grown with in-organic or GMO methods. (4)
Though the research is still emerging, we encourage you to go organic. We promise that you'll feel the difference because:
1. Organic can be synonymous with Care. Growing truly organic Hemp in a sustainable way takes attention, precision, and heart. Those committed to true organic practices are committed to your health and the planets, and are committed to growing the highest quality hemp in the world. These committed growers are unwilling to take shortcuts or use more toxic growing practices that larger scale growers use to create unnatural yields.
2. Organic can make a difference in your health. From the quality of the organic soil and fertilizers, to the quality of the organic hemp strain's genetics, to the quality of attention those willing to grow organic must give their plants, to the quality and concentration of nutrients harvested, organic offers you more upsides.
3. Going organic means you also avoid GMO strains that are: 1) stripped of their nutritional potency by poor growing methods, 2) contain genetic impurities, and 3) can be carriers of toxic chemicals from the use of pesticides and herbicides.
4. Truly organic practices simply cannot be faked or replaced. Showing the plants so much love from seed to clone to extract will make a higher quality extract every time. Not only does organic tend to mean healthier, it means you're making it easier to get a safer more nutrient packed plant into your diet that was truly grown with love.
Why use only 100% Organic Hemp Flowers?
100% organic hemp flowers contain the highest concentration and widest spectrum of quality cannabinoids, terpenes, and mineral salts of any other part of the hemp plant (5). Using only hemp flower boosts the entourage of bio-available nutrients concentration creating a huge spectrum of beneficial alkaloids and other plant components. The leaves and stem do not contain as potent, as various, or as high quality alkaloids and phyto-chemicals as the flowers do.
Non-organic hemp doesn't receive the attention and care that organic hemp does, and doesn't retain as high a nutrient/phyto-chemical/alkaloid content as their organic cousins due to lower-quality soil and fertilizers, use of chemicals, and lack of care.
Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction is Organic from beginning to end. The 100% organic Hemp Flowers are grown on our 100% organic Colorado, USA farm. Further, our farm is surrounded by organic farms and is therefore protected from toxic fallout from neighbors.
A Real-World Measure on "Grown with love?"
The difference can be seen. You can tell that Spagyric Organic CBD extracts are different than other extracts by the deep, healthy green color that the extract is. Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction creates an extract that is alive with this deep green because of the presence of such a wide spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes, because of the retention of the chlorophyll, and because of the re-introduction of the mineral salts.
(Isolates are clear or brown/gold because they contain less of the spectrum, no chlorophyll, and no mineral salts.)
Further, because Advanced Spagyric Organic extraction is performed at such a low temperature (<140F) in a vacuum sealed environment there is little to no heat damage or oxidation that occurs that could brown or lessen the green color (and potency).
The difference can also be felt when your body and nervous system feel the effects of true bio-availability. Spagyric Organic Extracts have the most potent entourage effect because of the organic terpenes, cannabinoids, and chlorophyll all working together with the organic mineral salts to create a whole and complete extract that your body can easily absorb and utilize.
Again and again we hear that people who have tried Spagyric Organic CBD compared to other extractions feel different and feel better as they receive the benefits of the purity and potency of this style of CBD extraction. Even many who are SUPER sensitive to CBD and normally avoid it because it is too strong for their systems have felt a different more nurturing and potent effect from this CBD.
The difference can be measured. Look for Certificates of Analysis (COA) for the crop of hemp that the CBD extract is made from. They should be published on the product information pages for the CBD extracts you're looking at. Spagyric Organic CBD extracts will have a COA with life to it, meaning there will be a wide variety of measurable macro-cannabinoids and micro-cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, THCV, CBC), notable terpenes, as well as results on heavy metals and microbial presence.
Why Spagyric Extraction makes the most Bio-Available Hemp Extract?
The Bio-availability of a CBD is the measure of how well it can be absorbed and utilized by your body. This measure is fundamental to the effectiveness of an extract. This is because the healing and nourishing qualities that we desire to receive from an extract are more accessible when introduced into our bodies in a way that our cells can easily metabolize it.
As research evolves, we're learning that isolates, partial-spectrum extracts, and artificially concentrated nutrients (or chemicals, vitamins and minerals, and/or medicinal qualities) are in the long run not as effective as their wholefood counterparts -- particularly when the goal is long-term health and preventing disease.
Therefore, it is unlikely that a person taking a partial spectrum CBD extract or isolate (especially gmo, lab-sourced isolates) will receive the same long term health benefits that a person consuming an organic, true full spectrum CBD extract would.
The entourage of plant components present when the minerals are included with the true full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and chlorophyll is truly complete. The extract is a whole representation of the original plant that has been organically extracted in a natural way. The low temps and chemical decarboxylation mirror nature's chemistry.
“...you can really go much too long a distance when you try to use vigorously unnatural chemistry to make a natural compound. Nature did not have so much freedom in producing her natural products.” – Albert Eschenmoser (6)
Only Advanced Spagyric Organic Extraction can achieve such a non-invasive and natural extraction. This is perhaps possible because it maintains techniques inspired from ancient alchemical techniques that observed, learned from, and modeled the processes nature.
Other forms of extraction involve unnatural extremes in heat, gas exposure, and the use of artificial chemicals. The unnatural chemistry used to produce these isolate (partial spectrum) forms of CBD will be less effective because of a weaker entourage effect. Inevitably they could be too concentrated or not absorbable at all and be ignored entirely by your body. Worst is the use of unnatural chemicals in the extraction process could mean the extract might even be toxic.
What is True Full Spectrum CBD?
Bio-availability not only describes how easily and extract can be absorbed and utilized, it is also acts as a lens through which we can look for measuring the actual spectrum of an extract (isolate, partial, full, or true full spectrum). Thus, the higher the bio-availability, the more complete the spectrum. Including the complete spectrum of terpenes and cannabinoids, the chlorophyll, and the mineral salts means the CBD extract is True Full Spectrum and is highly bio-available. See the table below:
Almost every CBD on the market claims to be full spectrum. But unfortunately this isn't true. With the blossoming of the CBD market is coming a huge economy of discrepancy and false claims. With this growing and unregulated space a need to define terms such as True Full Spectrum is arising.
We define a Truly Full Spectrum extract as including all the terpenes, cannabinoids, and chlorophyll in the same ratios as they were present in the organic hemp flower that were extracted using low temperature organic alcohol in a vacuum sealed Soxhlet system to which left-over biomass has been burned down to mineral ash and returned to the extract.
An extract is not True Full Spectrum if it: 1) has not included the Mineral Salts; 2) has damaged alkaloid potency from excessive heat used during extraction or for decarbing; 3) has lost vital nutrients from not using organic hemp flower; 4) has included toxic substances due to inorganic growing/harvesting methods; 5) used chemicals in extraction process; 6) included surfactants to create water-solubility; 7) has lost potency potential from using stems and leaves instead of Organic Hemp Flower.
So, simply stated: What makes Spagyric Organic CBD True Full Spectrum? It's the low temperature, organic alcohol extraction 100% organic process of 100% organic hemp flowers that is finalized by adding in the mineral salts.
What is the Entourage Effect?
From bio-availability is where the idea of the "Entourage Effect" is born. Its simple definition is that the whole of a plant is better than the sum (or isolates) of its parts. The idea assumes that for long term health benefits, and disease prevention, we're better off consuming the full spectrum of a plant's nutrients from its whole food form regularly, rather than it's isolates (regularly or occasionally).
When a truly full spectrum CBD tincture arrives in your blood stream, your cells more easily recognize and absorb it because it is in a bio-available form and it is in the presence along side the entourage of the other plant components. In other words because the minerals, terpenes, cannabinoids, and chlorophyll are present in a balanced extracted form, your body:
1) Recognizes the extract,
2) Has the entourage of phytonutrients and phyto-chemicals needed to utilize the medicinal qualities of the CBD,
3) More easily absorbs the phyto-chemicals and phytonutrients in to your cells,
4) More efficiently receives the medicinal/nourishing effects of CBD.
What is Advanced Spagyric Organic CBD Extraction?
This rare and once costly method creates the only true Full Spectrum CBD hemp extract. What is meant by "Full Spectrum?" Full Spectrum means that all the alkaloids are actually present in the CBD oil that you take. Some CBD manufacturers only use the isolated CBD molecule, and the isolate simply can't provide ALL of what the Full Spectrum CBD product can. A lot of people will claim that CO2 extraction is Full Spectrum, but the CO2 process doesn't reintroduce the hemp plant's minerals again like Spagyric and may not extract all of the cannabinoids and terpenes. Only cannabinoid oil that is made via the Spagyric Organic method is truly Full Spectrum. And only Spagyric CBD can provide you with all of the powerful components of hemp flowers. Spagyric Extraction gives you all of the essential minerals, terpenes, chlorophyll, and over 110 cannabinoids.
Steps of the Advanced Spagyric Organic Process:
- Step 1. Organic Cultivation of low THC, High CBD Hemp flowers: Organic strains raised in organic soils via organic methods on a small farm that is surrounded by other organic farms. Organic beginning to end. When the flowers have matured to the right age, they are harvested with care and attention and prepared for their introduction into the Soxhlet Extractor.
- Step 2. Organic Alcohol Extraction: This process dissolves the elements of the plant at the same ratios found in the actual plant. Beginning with Organic Cane Alcohol Percolation in a Soxhlet Extractor at low temperatures, the alcohol completely infuses into all of the 110+ important cannabinoids in the hemp flower. Because the alcohol is at a low temperature, it gathers all of the valuable terpenes, minerals, and chlorophyll without damaging any of them with excessive levels of heat.
- Step 3. Mineral Salts Captured: In this unique step the valuable mineral salts are gleaned from the plant matter. In typical alcohol extraction, the leftover mass of plant material is thrown away. But in our case the remaining mass of plant matter is cleanly incinerated in the lab until nothing is left but the pure mineral salts. Then these essential mineral salts are added back to the liquid extract for two critical reasons:
1. To ensure a True Full Spectrum extract by including all the minerals that were present in the original plant.
2. To dramatically improve the bioavailability of the CBD by doing a truly unique Decarboxylation that never exceeds 140 degrees Fahrenheit. All other CBD products, including CO2 extracted products, are decarboxylated using heat for a sustained period at over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Unfortunately, overheating the extract destroys beneficial components and actually introduces unwanted chemicals. Not so with Spagyric Decarboxylation. It is always done at a much lower temperature to preserve all the essential components and to avoid damaging the beneficial cannabinoids, and to avoid converting good cannabinoids into toxic chemicals.
- Step 4. Removal of the Alcohol: The original alcohol is gently distilled away at a low temperature leaving a highly concentrated, very thick "Cannabinoid Oil" that holds all the beneficial substances, i.e. over 110 helpful cannabinoids. In this final concentration, the cannabinoids are accompanied by an entourage of the full range of terpenes, the chlorophyll, and mineral salts present in the original 100% organic hemp flower.
- Step 5. Combination: Finally, Organic Coconut MCT Oil, and the concentrated Organic extracted Cannabinoid Oil are combined to complete the process. The resulting product contains all the plant’s oils, chlorophyll, and minerals in a more potent, bio-available form than the original plant.
- Step 6. Final Result: The only True Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Oil that actually includes all 110+ cannabinoids, all terpenes, and all minerals. Period. (2)
Why are CO2 and other Alcohol Extractions not True Full Spectrum?
Many if not most extraction methods claim to create CBD Hemp extract that is Full Spectrum, but this cannot be true because their product does not include the mineral salts present in the plant material that Spagyric Extraction includes. After extraction, these other methods throw away the remaining plant matter. Further, the cannabinoids and terpenes they do contain are potentially damaged by high heat used during the extraction, and to decarboxylate the cannabinoids.
You are Unique. So is Advanced Spagyric Extraction.
The journey to health is a day by day, second by second experience (and adventure!). Healing is a practice. By truly listening to your body you set into motion your journey to wholeness. All it takes to begin is opening up and acknowledging how you truly feel, the rest just follows. Pema Chordron, Buddhist Teacher once said:
"If your everyday practice is to open to your emotions, to all the people you meet, to all the situations you encounter, without closing down, trusting that you can do that--then that will take you as far as you can go. And then you'll understand all the teaching that anyone has ever taught."
By opening up to how we feel, we can learn what makes us whole and healthy. Investigate the idea that "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts," and open up to what wisdom it can bring into your life. By diving into how all the aspects of our lifestyle interrelate and combine to create our quality of life, we begin to understand where the power to shift our habits and heal ourselves really comes from.
Explore how this idea of wholeness relates to the effectiveness of your diet and supplements. Discover what eating more whole foods can do for your health. Open up to what a Truly Whole, Full Spectrum CBD can unlock in your healing process.
And remember, you're a bio-individual that is connected to and constantly interacting with the larger biosphere infinitely surrounding you. Trust your body, nourish your nervous system, stay open, and discover what CBD, foods, and supplements work for your unique system to create a complete entourage of physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual nutrients.
Start simply. Eat well and sleep well. Connect with the world and avoid unnecessary stressors. Supplement your diet with clean and organic superfruits, raw cacao, and plant based proteins. And if your into CBD, try an Advanced Spagyric Organic Extract. You'll feel the difference.