Your Weight-Loss Superfood Kit is here!
- Feel happier!
- Have more energy!
- Feel lighter!
- Better sleep!
- More Vitality!
- Clearer Mind!
- Radiant Beauty!
- More empowered to live your best life!
Weight Loss Package includes:
- Pacha Protein - Potent plant-based protein, 9 essential and branch chain amino acids, formulated to replace a whole meal!
- Cacao Plus - Energy packed Cacao plus plant-based proteins and low glycemic sweeteners!
- Sacred Strength - Hormone balancing herbs plus plant-based protein, used as a meal replacement!
- Alive Elixir - World's Healthiest Dark chocolate packed with high vitamin C and anti-inflammatory superfruits to beat cravings for snacks!
*Regular Size includes three 10oz bags and a 7oz elixir
*Deluxe Size includes three 16oz bags and a 7oz elixir
Are you ready for your ideal weight?
Most of us have struggled at times to achieve our healthiest weight. Most of us have had some successes, but so may setbacks and disappointments. We make New Years resolutions, but they often fizzle out! We make Summer shorts & swimsuit resolutions, and we know how they can go. But here's the thing: there are so many factors working against us every day! From the media to our social functions, we're bombarded by unhelpful influences. And they play directly into our worst cravings. Cravings that constantly sabotage our best intentions!
Why do we have cravings? The short answer is: the oldest parts of our brain that helped us survive when food was scarce hasn't turned off yet. More on this fact later.
Do you ever crave any of these?
- Potato Chips.
- Soft drinks.
- Convenience foods.
- Orange Juice.
- Candy bars.
- Corn Chips.
- Gummy bears.
Of course! Who doesn't!
Why? Because they all contain the bad carbohydrates known as "fast-burn carbs." And the science is very clear about "fast-burn carbs."
Quick burning carbs are:
- Heavily promoted in cultures around the world!
- Our ancient "Survival Brain" wants them!
- Bad microbes like Candida in our gut want them.
Here's the good news: There are highly effective, science-backed interventions. They're not easy to incorporate at first. Let's face it, some habits can be really tough to shift, but tough is not impossible! And the payoff is so worth it! Let's work together to find the best mix of ideal strategies that will really help us live the life we really want!
Easy science about our cravings
Did you know that to survive, our ancient ancestors had to constantly hunt for S.S.F.? What? S.S.F. is the acronym for Sugars-Salts-Fats! Your amygdala area of your brain is constantly wanting Sugars-Salts-Fats.
Thank goodness the other parts of your brain tell you something better, and thank goodness the good bacteria in your gut tells you something better. And thank goodness our Mitochondria want something better! The good news is that Neurology, Cellular Biology, Psychology, and Microbiome Science all agree that we can indeed put together a comprehensive plan to live the life we really want. If we're willing to educate ourselves and take a lot of little steps, we will make beautiful progress!
The Worst One. You probably already know that of these three, Sugars are by far the worst for those of us trying to lose some weight. Why is this? Because in this case the term, "Sugars" refers to all fast-burning carbs like any kind of flour-based foods to actual sugar in all it's many forms.
The Worst Way. One of the worst and most addictive ways we consume fast-burn carbs is in liquids. Why? Basic evolution and physiology. In liquids such as juice, soda, sweetened coffee, beer, wine and overly sweet smoothies, the fast-burn carbs arrive in your bloodstream in seconds. And yet, your body can't utilize that many fast-burn carbs that quickly, so your liver quickly turns those carbs into fat to store it for later. So if you're in the middle of intense exercise, then that muffin will be burned up immediately as fuel for your amped up metabolism. But at any other time other than full-bore exercise, it's essential not to drink any liquids containing more than 5-6 grams of sugars.
Flour Power. Hopefully you also already know that all forms of flour turn into sugar (glucose) in your blood stream within minutes. So, if you're at home watching a movie or reading a magazine and you're snacking on anything made from flour, your body can't use the fast-burn carbs as quickly as they're being delivered to your bloodstream, so your body has no choice other than turn those carbs into fat. But, let's say you're up in the mountains on a four hour hike. You take off your daypack and pause five minutes to eat the muffin you grabbed on the way. No problem, because your metabolism is heightened and will burn the flour that's turning to sugar in your body over the next hour or so as you continue hiking.
Cacao and Cravings. Great news! Regular consumption of cacao has been linked to a lower Body Mass Index (BMI). The science shows that cacao's effects on the human metabolism can help maintain a more balanced and healthy weight! In fact, cacao can even help to suppress your appetite. Find our more about the effects of consuming cacao regularly here.
Easy habits to help reduce cravings
How many times have you gotten busy or been delayed, and before you know it, you haven't eaten? We all know what happens. Instead of going for a lean, highly-nutritive snack or meal, the easy solution of wheeling into a fast food joint or picking up a candy bar at a gas station is the easy fix. But those choices don't promote the weight loss or healthy intentions that you set earlier in the day. So don't make an impulsive choice that will lead to "food regret" or leaves you slumping in your seat in despair! Check out these tips for helping you stay on your game, especially when you need it the most:
- Create a routine for eating snacks and meals. The more you can regulate when you eat, the more you'll get into the habit of having meals that are effective. Your tendency to prepare healthier meals that have love and intention packed into them (and possibly a lot of creativity!) will become the norm. Your body will also be expecting food around certain hours and build its metabolism around it. So instead of going for hours on end without eating, and then possibly crashing and triggering your "survival brain," gift your physiology with a steady routine that lets it know that you care. You'll start noticing the difference! Have an unpredictable schedule? See the next bullet point.
- Prepare your food beforehand. If you know that you're going to be on the road or in a meeting or in any situation that prevents you from being near a kitchen, prepare your food in advance. This can be a full meal. Or it can be as simple as keeping healthy snacks handy in your vehicle, in your purse or backpack, or in a drawer to which you know you'll have access. If you're in a social situation where food may not be priority, advocate for yourself by letting the group know ahead of time that you may have a simple snack during your time together. Say it's for health reasons if anyone puts up any resistance! You don't have to explain yourself beyond that. It can be as simple as a container of fresh cherries and as simple as a container with Sarvaa Superfood shaken into your choice of milk or water!
- Eat slowly and with intention. Do you know how long it takes your body to recognize that it's consumed nutrients? 20 - 25 minutes! So how do you know when you're full...and before you get to the point of being stuffed? Really it's about chewing your food mindfully. It's about allowing your saliva---which contains an incredible amount of digestive enzymes---to do a lot of the breaking down of your food before you even swallow. This permits the rest of your digestive system to not work as hard, and it allows time for your stomach to alert your brain that you are feeding yourself and when you've had plenty to eat. Being mindful of your food as you eat it is also highly beneficial. First off, you'll be practicing mindfulness (which has been proven to reduce anxiety and create a more positive attitude). Secondly, if you are eating and incorporating any activity beyond reading a magazine or casually chatting with others, then your body is not fully aware that you are taking in food and will delay the digestive process! Have you ever sat at a computer to do work while eating your sandwich or casserole and then wonder what happened to your meal when you finally look down from your task? Your brain needs the focus of seeing and enjoying your food to help your stomach and intestines do their job more efficiently. You'll have less cravings by being mindful when you eat, and less hunger after you've eaten. There is a deep emotional satisfaction that accompanies food that most of us cannot deny. Nourish your physical body and your emotional body simultaneously by being slow and present with your nutrition.
Your Body Deserves the Best! Sarvaa Superfood provides:
- Plant-based Proteins contain the branch-chain amino acids your body needs to cut weight and cravings while building muscle and endurance!
- Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to relieve excess inflammation!
- Wide Spectrum of Phytonutrients to support your cell health...
- Ideal foods for your Cellular Mitochondria!
- Anti-oxidants to protect your body from diseases, and aging!
- Easily and safely remove heavy metals!
- Packed with over a dozen Anti-inflammatory Superfoods like Turmeric, Tart Cherry, SuperGreens and more!
- Bio-availability of powdered Superfoods makes its easy for you body to absorb the nutrients efficiently!
- Ultra-clean Ingredients from trusted sources, ensuring your health and the planet's health come first!
- Any and all products are EASY to mix, and ready to drink in seconds!
How to Meet Your Body's Needs:
- Are you struggling with keeping your body weight at the place you want it?
- Are you tired of fighting cravings?
- How has your energy been lately?
- Does your blood-sugar vary too much throughout the day?
Quality & Quantity. Have you ever considered that quality of your nutrients could be affecting your ability to keep your weight where you want it? Many of us think about excess in terms of simply eating too many calories. And yes there's some truth in this idea. However weight imbalance can also be the result of not eating enough! What? How can that be? Because of many of us don't know enough about all Physiological factors that determine our body mass.
Protein Problems. You know that your body needs protein everyday. But do you get the right quality of protein? That's right, quality protein! Not all protein is equally good for you. Why? First off, it's important to recall that protein is just the term we use for the collection of the nine essential amino acids that your body can't produce. So, the fact is, your cells don't need protein per se, your cells need amino acids. And your cells are smart and discerning. They want amino acids that are easy to digest and assimilate. But we've been trained to believe that we must eat lots of dense protein from meat.
Easy to digest protein. Although meat is a source of highly concentrated protein, it's inherently harder to digest. Therefore it actually uses up some of your vitality just while digesting. That's why people complain of feeling stuffed and heavier after eating meat based protein. Plant based amino acids create protein that is less tightly packed, and is simply easier to digest and assimilate. Studies have shown that a good deal of the protein in meat stays undigested as it passes through the GI tract, and can be measured in significant quantities in stool samples. This residue of undigested protein is rarely true with plant based proteins.
Toxin in Proteins. In addition to the information above, it's important to recall that toxins are more prone to concentrate in animal proteins and fats. Why is this? Because an animal that is exposed to any toxins from the air it breathes, to the food and water it consumes gradually accumulates them in it's tissues. Toxins have much more time to build up in animals than in plants. But this is not to say we don't need to pay attention to toxin in plant based proteins. In fact, some non-organic plant protein powders contain awful levels of poisons like Glyphosate and heavy metals. Either way you decide to go with your protein intake, be sure that the quality of your proteins and fats are extremely high to avoid the toxin loads to your body.
Tiny Treasures & Unbelievable Upside. One of the most highly underestimated factor in your daily energy, mood, and immunity is rarely mentioned because it's harder to understand and quantify. What is this powerful force of nature? Micro-Nutrients! That's right, Micro-Nutrients. In fact, most people are not getting enough Micro-Nutrients. Lack of Micro-Nutrients is one of the biggest factors in the obesity epidemic, the auto-immune epidemic, and the diabetes epidemic!
The modern diet typically includes more than enough macro-nutrients like carbs, protein, and fats, but is far deficient in the vital vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and fiber that our bodies need to function and thrive. What's the result of this deficiency? Increased cravings, increased spikes in blood sugar, decreased energy and stamina, and decreased muscle and tissue integrity are just a few of the many side-effects of being deficient in micro-nutrients. Further, deficiency in micro-nutrients can prevent your cells from metabolizing in a healthy way and drastically increase or decrease your weight over time. This is why some people will gain weight even when eating very little, or others will continue losing weight even though they are eating mountains of food!
Most Vitamins & Minerals are not Bio-available.
Most of us have been heavily trained to believe that the vitamins and minerals we take in pill form are fully digestible and will assimilate fully into our cells. But the truth is far more nuanced! Think of your blood right now as it travels through your body. Let's say you took your typical multi-vitamin tablet an hour ago. Now imagine your cells and how each of the seven trillion cells is literally starved for good vitamins. The manufactured vitamins pass by the cell walls, but they can't absorb these man-made vitamins because the particle size is wrong or they're missing a dozen co-nutrients that are needed to simulate into the inside of the cell to accomplish the multitude of complex metabolic tasks your cells are doing every second.
It's no wonder we have so many cravings! Our cells are starved for Micro-Nutrients, yet we reach for the fast-burn carbs because that's what our "Survival Brain" thinks will do the trick. But those fast burn carbs are not actually needed and your body quickly converts and stores those fast-burn carbs for later as fat.
The Sarvaa Weight Loss package combines the absolute cleanest, easiest-to-digest Superfoods that contain vital and bio-available micronutrients! And also the cleanest and most bio-available macro-nutrients. The protein, fats, and carbs found in the organic, plant-based ingredients in these powders are easier on your system. First, as we mentioned before, these foods are bioavailable which means the foods are in a form that your body recognizes and takes in. When these superfoods enter your blood stream to be metabolized by your cells, the structure of their nutrients is familiar and more readily absorbed than non-organic foods. Second, these foods are powdered which means your body more easily digests and absorbs the nutrients. Finally, through the powdering process, the superfoods' cell walls have been broken open allowing the inner vital nutrients of these superfood cells to be metabolized by your cells!
All upside, no downside.
Superfood helps your body maintain a healthy weight by providing a balanced amount of micro- and macro-nutrients to your cells and the probiotic bacteria cells in your digestive tract, while lowering inflammation, and balancing blood sugar and cravings. These amazing foods also boost your immune system, calm your nervous system, support your lymphatic systems, while amplifying your emotional, mental, sexual and spiritual well-being. These foods are a holistic and easy support for your health and your whole life. So kick out the less empowering foods from your diet, replace your least beneficial meals with the protein meal replacement powders, and replace your junk and snack foods with a nutrient-packed elixir, aka the world's healthiest chocolate! Conveniently boost each day by incorporating the high quality superfoods: Pacha Protein, Cacao Plus, Sacred Strength, and Alive Elixir! Feel more vibrant and energized by balancing your weight with these balanced macro- and micro-nutrients.
Here are more benefits of the Superfood Weight Loss Package:
- Anti-inflammatory support may lead to less fatigue and greater mood support.
- Adaptogens can stabilize hormones, stress levels, and endocrine system.
- Speed recovery after an illness, intense exercise, or a busy day.
- Balance and alkalize your blood pH.
- Macro- & Micro-nutrients cleanse your body, balance hormones, and support internal organs.
- Boost your immune system with bioavailable Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and Spices.
- Support weight management by suppressing unhealthy cravings.
- Replace a "inflammatory" snack with an Anti-inflammatory tea or "golden milk."
Only $88 to balance your cravings and weight! Regular $115! You save $27!
Get the finest quality Weight-balancing Superfoods on earth!!
How do I take the Weight Loss Package?
Use the protein powders in rotation changing between powders from day to day or meal to meal in order to fit your needs! Use Alive Elixir in the mornings or in between meals or to replace junk food and fulfill your cravings for less healthy snacks. Remember, only you can know what's best for your body day by day!
When to take the Weight Loss Package:
- Take Cacao Plus in the mornings, before a workout, or before the afternoon energy crash. Cacao plus is packed with powerful molecules like theobromine and anandamine which are very activating and energizing!
- Take Sacred Strength at the end of the day, after a workout, or a more demanding or stressful part of your day. You could replace dinner with a Sacred Strength shake to support weight loss!
- Take Pacha Protein at any point in the day whenever you are craving protein and sustenance, take before a workout, or replace a meal to support weight loss. Take in between meals to support weight gain!
- Take Alive Elixir in the mornings as a replacement for your coffee, in between meals to keep your energy up, or in replacement of a snack or junk food.
For suggested servings and directions see below:
How do I take Pacha Protein?
Recovery - After any exercise: 2 - 4 Tbsp. in your favorite milk or water.
Weight Loss: 3 - 6 Tbsp. in water or favorite milk as a meal replacement.
Physical activity/competition: 2 - 5 Tbsp. in water 30-45 minutes prior.
Daily nutritional boost: 2 - 4 Tbsp. in water,smoothies,or your favorite milk.
How do I take Cacao Plus?
Recovery: 2 - 4 Tbsp. in your favorite milk or water.
Weight Loss: 2 - 6 Tbsp. in water or favorite milk as a meal replacement.
Physical activity/competition: 2 - 4 Tbsp. in water 30-45 minutes prior.
Daily nutritional boost: 2 - 4 Tbsp. in water, smoothies, or your favorite milk.
How do I take Sacred Strength?
Recovery: After intense exercise: 2-4 Tbsp. in your favorite milk or water.
Weight Loss: Shake 3-6 Tbsp. into your favorite milk as a meal replacement.
Physical activity/competitions: 2-4 Tbsp. in your favorite milk 60 minutes prior.
Daily nutritious boost: Use 2-4 Tbsp. in water, smoothies, juice, or your favorite milk.
Be at your ideal weight!
Empower yourself to live your best day yet. When you help yourself, you help those around you! We are all connected. Let's meet each other with vitality, a spring in our steps, and with a light in our eyes! Let's feel our best so that we can continue to be the change that we wish to see in the world.Regular Price $115. You save $24! Only $88!
~ Love Your Body!! Love Everybody!! ~
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
I am very particular about the foods I put into my body, and have spent so many years adjusting my diet to accommodate natural maintenance of an endometriosis diagnosis. As a vegan, many plant-based "clean" protein options contain ingredients that I do not feel comfortable putting in my body as fuel. I found Sarvaa and am so grateful-- their products are conscientiously formulated to an unprecedented degree, so much so that they feel like a treat to consume based on all you receive with each spoonful. Shilajit in a protein powder?! Am I on earth?! And the fact that they offer their products in bundles like this one that allow for such deep discounts is a total blessing. Do I wish it wasn't labeled the "weight loss" package? Sure, but you can't have EVERYTHING you want in this life. So grateful to have found this company, will be a loyal customer for long to come.
We feel sluggish and not as focused if we don't start our day with this shake.
I am loving my Sarvaa Superfoods investment! My G.P. Doctor warned that if I did not make lifestyle changes I was headed towards Type II Diabetes. So this package is making all the difference in my long-term good health. Was concerned about my digestion and constipation, however I pleasantly found assimilation and ease of elimination -- leaving me feeling vibrant and light. I am satisfied with all my purchases from Sarvaa and highly recommend these quality products.
Thanks! - HH
I just had Surgery and am in recovery.
Another new beginning.
Super foods help!
I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, but I am happy that I've lost two pounds more than my goal (which was 5 lbs in two weeks) !
I know these are the cleanest, most high-quality meal replacements I have tried in the the last few years. Such great ingredients. Not as tasty and creamy as some of the non-organic ones I have tried, but I certainly feel way better every time I make a little shake or smoothie with these.
And this company definitely inspires me to be my best while I am eating.